“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Wow. Just wow. I have no idea what we ate as we gave the waiter a general idea of what we like and let him pick. Good choices, whatever they were! (I do know we had fresh rolls made with jicama instead of the type we usually get at our local Thai restaurant--yum.) Next time (and there WILL be a next time--lots of next times) we will be more educated and ready to choose for ourselves. But the food was truly delicious with some really subtle and unusual flavors, and the waiter couldn't have been nicer and more helpful.

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

After enjoying Lang Van for years, I decided it was time to introduce my 8 year old to Vietnamese food. The Burrito was delicious and "fun to make". The cucumber salad was fresh and crisp and we completed the meal with shrimp, veggies and noodles. The little one is already asking to go back. These is a no frills restaurant but you can not beat the food.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I always have #45 (BUN) and its soo delish I could eat it everyday..seriously. The service is top notch and the manager is always very welcoming

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Excellent food and service from a restaurant I would not have thought to go to without these reviews (thanks to the other reviewers). Best to let them help o just pick for you since there are 150 different choices. My water glass was always full, empty plates cleared timely and everyone was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

my son took me to Lang Van and it was the best Asian food I have had in charlotte. service was great. what she recommended for me was great. will go again at least once more before I go home.

1  Thank jwg915