“Long time favorite”

Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood, Healthy, Wine Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2012

consistently good Chinese, easy convenient location across the street from SouthPark, fast service, friendly wait staff. we've been gong here for more than 10 years and it's always worth a stop in for lunch.

There are newer reviews for Baoding

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have never had a bad meal at Baoding but wish they had fried rice with their lunch menu options. I am not a fan of plain white or brown rice and those are your only options. The hot and sour soup is a very good choice. I prefer the chicken dishes over the pork or beef which I generally find a bit tough or dry. The interior is nice but has a bit of an industrial feel to it to me. I do find the service to always be excellent and the turnaround time once you are seated is very quick. A good place for lunch with friends in the South park area.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Good food, good service. One of the best restaurants in Charlotte for Chinese food. We always enjoy eating here.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We get takeout from Boading about once a month. Last night was a typical Oder ---- fried dumplings, chicken in garlic sauce, chicken with peanuts (featuring large, moist chucks of chicken), lo mien, moo shoo pork, beef and broccoli, and general tao's. everything was, and consistently is, fresh and perfectly cooked. The portion size is good---- enough for dinner with some leftover for lunch the next day. The only thing that could make it better would be to offer fried rice. They only serve white or brown. So I get the plain rice and make my own fried rice with it after we get the take out home. Nice staff and the food is always ready to go when we arrive. Mmmm

1  Thank cbl41
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We get Baoding to go at least once a month - only Chinese place we will go to and the food is always excellent. Each time I go the restaurant is "pleasantly crowded", but we just prefer to get to go and enjoy the food at our house. For those ordering to go, food is always ready and just as we ordered - the host staff is always friendly and on-top.

1  Thank cozyballs