“Not bad, average”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Montclaire South
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Coming from TX and visiting this BBQ place, did not impress me much. Wait staff is very nice and courteous. I liked their salad bar. The inside of the restaurant is not very attractive. Average place to eat BBQ

1  Thank Wrangulars

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We drove 7 hours from Ohio just to eat lunch here and were not disappointed. The BIG Deal is always first choice so you get the garlic bread, beans and meat along with drink. Made the next 8 hours to Florida great, everyone but me took a great nap. Service was excellent, kept our drinks full. One of the waitresses was from Gainesville, FL where Sonny's started. Don't pas this by.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

friendly service, great bbq made to order, we always stop at a sonny's when in the south ,reasonable priced menu

Reviewed July 15, 2014

We had pulled pork sandwhiches and the catfish. It all seemed a little dry and tough. The catfish was way overcooked and too crunchy for me. The beans were very good but the coleslaw was awful. It was convient but it would be worth the drive to seek out something better.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Stacey M, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear that your catfish was overcooked and not up to your expectations. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@SonnysBBQ.com with these details, including the location, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us a chance to make it right!

Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

They gave me beef ribs and pork ribs...didn't ask. I asked for sweet and spicy and some other sauce...they gave me one. I asked for a miller lite...they gave me a corona...I asked for some extra napkins and received a nasty attitude. I may go back but that day was horrible.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Iknofun13, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that many of your requests were incorrect and not fulfilled. Let us make it up to you. Please email these details to Social@SonnysBBQ.com, along with your review, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would appreciate your feedback and hope that you can give us a chance to make things right!