“First Class” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Morton's The Steakhouse - Charlotte

Morton's The Steakhouse - Charlotte
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse - Charlotte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #139 of 2,340 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Fourth Ward
Description: Morton's The Steakhouse, the nation's premier steakhouse group, specializes in classic, hearty fare, serving generous portions of USDA prime aged beef, as well as fresh fish, lobster and chicken entrees. The menu features a variety of favorite cuts, including a 24 ounce porterhouse, which is the house specialty; a 16 ounce New York Strip and a 12 ounce double cut filet.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“First Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I Ha A FrienD Come From Out Of Town On Here Birthday So I Decided We Would Go Somewhere Special. Having BeenTo Morton's Before I Knew That WasThe Prefect Spot. What I Didn't Know IsThat They Would Have A Menu Specially Designed For Her With Her Name And Happy Birthday At The top. Along With That We Got A Nice Picture And A Complimentary Dessert. The Staff Was Amazing And The Food Was 5 Star.

Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“Morton's always delivers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Back in the 1990's I was a Morton's employee and had been for many years. I crave Morton's food frequently, and when I can have a Morton's steak and apps, I take the opportunity. They always deliver! The shrimp alexander and scallops wrapped in bacon, are exactly the way I remember! We shared the cajun ribeye with a side of bearnaise coupled with lyonnaise potatoes, au gratin potatoes and spinach and mushrooms. The food and service are always up to par and I am always happy this was my choice for dinner. Morton's Steakhouse in Charlotte has great quality of standards. We'll be back as soon as we can.

• Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Always Sets The Bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Lobster night. 2lb lobsters were sweet and meaty. Couldn't even finish. Creamed spinach and baked potatoes were their usual outstanding. Service is always over the top. Only let down was cheesecake dessert. Not the Bronx cheesecake they use to have. This was creamier with a hardened crust. Definitely NOT NY cheesecake. I'm from NY and I know what NY cheesecake looks and tastes like. But for the cheesecake I would give Morton's an "excellent"

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Sedona, Arizona
“Outstanding food experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was our first trip to this restaurant and will not be our last. From the friendly and efficient valet service provided at the front door, to the maître de and our server we have wonderful memories of a delightful meal. I have been to many restaurants where the chair is pulled out to allow me to sit, but in this case they pulled the booth table out to allow both of us to sit together. We chose to order from the summer menu, which offered 4 courses and is really very good value. We started with great cocktails, followed by a wonderful cheese and onion bread. We chose the tuna and mozzarella appetizers which were both excellent, followed by two salads, and the salmon and filet mignon entrees. I put the filet up there with one of the best I have ever had. Sides were huge. Desserts were again wonderful. While the clientele appeared to be mainly business, this is an excellent treat night out. And when you add the superb value of the summer menu we just love this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Great Venue for Business Meeting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

Top notch food and service. Reservations suggested since the dining room always seems to be crowded. Lounge is a great place to unwind and enjoy a beverage and "bar bites."

Visited July 2013