“Mother's Day Brunch” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Restaurant & Bar

Blue Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #113 of 2,340 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: First Ward
Cross street: Corner of College and 5th Sts.
Description: Blue Restaurant is a sophisticated restaurant that offers flavors from around the Mediterranean region. Our multicultural menu will take your taste buds on a whirlwind tour. prepare to experience a Moroccan Tagine, Whole Roasted Mediterranean Sea Bass or a Tenderloin a la Blue. as you travel around the menu, you will be delighted with familiar dishes and excited by others you have yet to explore.
“Mother's Day Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

We went to Blue for their Mother's Day Brunch special. This way, we got to bring our kids with us to an otherwise not-so-kid-friendly restaurant. We loved it. I realize that the special buffet brunch does not necessarily reflect as to how a normal dinner would taste and that the food would probably taste different (better) during a regular dinner service, but we were completely satisfied with our buffet brunch. I would say that by dining here for our first time during the brunch buffet, it has piqued my interest as to how a dinner would go and I'm already trying to plan a date night to get back and try it out. The decor is smart, the layout is open, and the staff was friendly. Can't wait to come back for dinner.

1 Thank gator_ade16

“Healthy and Fab!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

What a lovely place to spend an evening!!
Vibrant yet fit for those of us who like an elegant evening!
Great Bison osso bucco
I had fish. Yum for all!!
I loved this restuarant!!
Enjoy!!99

1 Thank Smollyg
Matthews, North Carolina
“Consistent Excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

High quality items on the menu, excellent presentation.Elegant ambiance and attentive service. Every time my husband and I have gone to this restaurant, we've enjoyed the experience. The staff tries hard to accommodate diners in every way. We were attending a show uptown on a Friday evening and came in for a last-minute dinner with no reservation. Not only did the staff manage to fit us in, they served us immediately, as we requested. My husband loves the boar there and the tenderloin. Everything we've eaten there is good.

1 Thank Elizabeth C
United States
“Great food and service, good prices and wine selection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have enjoyed the business dinner I had here. Very good service, good food (expect relatively small portions, but quality is very good). The waiter presented the various choices in a nice and captivating way, and offered good wine pairings.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank MN_Global
Huntersville, North Carolina
“The Best I've Experienced in a Long Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

Excellent food and atmosphere. The service was very good. I had fish special that was cooked perfectly. The extensive wine list makes it hard to choose. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2013