“Perfect for a great meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Brixx Wood Fired Pizza

Brixx Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #229 of 2,340 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Freedom Park
NH
“Perfect for a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013

I went here with a local who recommended it and it was a perfect meal. We had drinks, appetizer, salad and pizza..spinach artichoke dip, margarita pizza and spinach salad. Everything was great! Service was excellent.

• Visited November 2013

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Sinfully delightful pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

After attending the Lion King at nearby Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, my friend and I decided to run in and have after theatre munchies.

We were quickly seated and it didn’t take long before our delightful server came over and took our drink order. We peruse the menu and are ready when she comes back. We are here for pizaa..so that is what we get. Here pizza only comes in 1 size..10 inches. It is a little bigger than a personal pizza but not really enough for 2 people..unless you order appetizers.

We do that indeed and start out with spinach and artichoke dip I get a Margherita while my friend gets the Greek pizza. Our dip comes out quickly and is sinfully delish with tomatoes on top and served garlic crustini rather than tortilla chips (I prefer this one). Pizzas here are cooked in a wood over and are thin crust with whole wheat dough (gluten free is available for those needing that option) and cheese can be ordered as vegan cheese. My pizza is full of Roman tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and basil. Billy’s Greek also has Roman tomatoes, olives, feta cheese, basil, and a balsamic glaze. One should note pizza here does not come with tomatoes sauce.

The food is amazing, service is impeccable, and prices reasonable.

• Visited August 2013
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Average food. Prices reasonable. Hummas portion appetizer was large and ok. The pimento cheese with pita was delicious! I had the rosemary chicken pizza wich was ok. Limited sauce and toppings on the pizza.

• Visited August 2013
Texas, United States
“overrated greasy pita pizzas”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Wanted to try the much talked about brixx...very disappointed....thin, small, expensive, and hardly any veggies on it that I ordered...mostly yucky vegan cheese. I would've preferred no cheese at all and tons of mushrooms and thick crust.

Visited June 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Draft Beer!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

You should try draft beer named "I-77" made by Four Friends Brewer in Charlotte. You cannot buy this beer at shop, but you can enjoy here. After late show It is good with nice pizza.

• Visited February 2013