“Delighful, Delicious, and Family Friendly!”

Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill
Ranked #1,210 of 2,477 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Salsarita's Fresh Mexican Grill offers burritos, tacos, nachos, salads, as well as our addictive chips with your choice of salsa, guacamole, or queso. It's all made fresh daily!
Reviewed January 17, 2012

The whole menu is pretty fabulous, I can't lie. The pork tacos are great! PARENT ALERT: The toy store next door has a great free toddler music time Fridays at 11am and kids eat free at Salsarita's afterwards!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Nothing special. It's a fast place to grab a burrito while you are doing business in Charlotte.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I can describe this restaurant in one word: YUCK! Way below anything you would expect at Charlotte-Douglas Airport. This is a wonderful airport that makes travelers feel great with lots of amenities. We stopped by this restaurant twice, thinking they may have had an off day the first time. Fool me once! Ha. Never again.

Reviewed May 3, 2011

We ate Salsarita for the first time at Charlotte Douglas Airport. No, it wasn't as good as Moe's, but for airport food it was really great. If we were there again that would be where I would head to!

Reviewed January 25, 2011

I wish someone would open a Salsarita's franchise in Denver. I just moved and I am missing this place. This place is sooo much better then Qdoba or Chipotle! They have fantastic chips & medium salsa. I love their grilled chicken salad. You can load everything you want on it and add a taco shell salad bowl. Their burritos are great too. This is an order at the counter and tell them all the ingredients that you want on your meal.