“Great food!!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

I went here because of the tripadvisor reviews. The food was fresh and just great. It just hit the spot. I had the egg combination with the apple beligen waffles. And the fresh apple made on site syrup. I ate well and enjoyed every bite. I would go back again. During my visit there was no crowd. It was a slow night.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We have eaten there for years. One word sums up the service and the food.
EXCELLENT.
I hesitate on reviewing this wonderful restaurant because we want to keep it all to ourselves but here ya go. You wonder how they can be perfect every single time.

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

The best choice for breakfast hands-down. It is all worth the prices. At first I thought "kinda expensive for breakfast" then OMG, SOOOOOOO GOOD! The bacon..... yum. You will not be disappointed. The service was on point too. I will come back when in this part of town.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Everytime I visit I am astounded by the consistency of the standards, might be a little pedestrian but you can always be assured of excellent service and a breakfast cooked to order.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

If you are willing to get a good work out in later this is the perfect place to stuff yourself. All of the pancakes are delicious. great place to bring the family.