“Meal was Good”

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Meal was Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2011

I had my food delivered and was surprised how much food was there. I had ordered General TSO's Chicken with rice, etc. The vegetables in my rice were steamed, cooked just right. I will not go to another restaurant when it comes to chinese food. The food was hot and good. I'm a huge fan!

• Visited March 2011

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful Customer Service !!!! Watch Out !!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2007

Awful Customer Service !!!! Watch Out !!

I had been getting food delivered to my work place from this business for a while and was shocked and dismayed when a billing issue destroyed what credibility I had in this business. The issue stemmed from being double charged for a delivery order and the business WOULD NOT budge in giving me an immediate return. I was asked to wait for an entire month for a bank statement proving that I was double charged. One: I was told that it was my word against theirs, and TWO: I was told that it was fine if I didn't do business with them in the future.

Terrible !! Watch out for this business !! I work for a large company that hosts visitors from outside the charlotte area and I will definately spread the word that this is a business NOT to order from or patron.

1 Thank teisho71

Been to Lotus Chinese Cuisine? Share your experiences!