“Great food. Good value.”

Ru-San's Sushi and Seafood
Ranked #63 of 2,389 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Dilworth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food. Good value.”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

Recommened to us by some "locals", we really enjoyed our dinner. The staff was courteous, prompt and attentive. The food was fresh and presentation was simple but appealing and reasonable in cost. I would definitely come back again and recommend without reservation.

NC
“I admit - I'm not a sushi expert”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I admit I'm not a sushi expert! I went here for luch a week or so ago. It was busy but not CRAZY
busy. The service was pretty horrible. No menu, no drink and when I finally got a menu no one explained the buffet to be despite the fact I told them it was my first time there. That being said - I has a fun, funky vibe that made me feel like one of the cool kids. I will definately go back - it will be my secret place from the office when I've had enough and HAVE to run away for an hour.

Overall - I enjoyed it.

• Visited August 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Love the lunch buffet”
Reviewed August 4, 2012 via mobile

During the week my coworkers and I often frequent the lunch buffet. Large variety of very good sushi. But be prepared to wait unless you get there early. Its very popular.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A sushi lover's dream!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

If you love sushi then you're going to love Ru-San's! When I used to live in Charlotte, my friends and I would always go, about every other week, during the lunch buffet. Now that I've moved out of state, I still go to Charlotte, at least once a quarter and my friends and I always make sure we meet up at least once to go to Ru-San's for lunch.

• Visited June 2012
ATL
“Food good, service below average”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

The food I ordered was terrific. The fish was tasty and the presentation was nice. Unfortunately I waited about 25 minutes between orders. The chef apologized over and over.