“Consistently good”

Neighborhood: Madison Park
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Consistently good”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Luisa's thin crust pizzas are consistently good and prices are in line. Because it's so family-friendly, weekends are particularly busy. Staff are friendly even at the busiest times. The owner, Jeff, is good about ensuring diners have a good experience. We dine at Luisa's about once a month and look forward to each visit.

• Visited July 2013
4 Thank rjay01

Charlotte, NC
“No Service”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We went on a Saturday night and it wasn't very crowded. The food was good but the service was terrible. We received salads and barely ate a few bites when our entrees arrived. The server didn't apologize for the poor timing or offer to keep the food warm. After we finished our salads, no one ever cleared those plates. I finished a glass of wine and no one offered me another. I noticed the table next to ours also had dirty salad plates throughout their meal. Maybe this place is good for take-out but I wouldn't go back for dine-in "service".

• Visited June 2013
Joplin, Missouri
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Good service and really good pizza. Tons of toppings to choose from. Great little place, friendly staff. The thin crust was nice and crunchy, and the pie had all the right flavors!

4 Thank Andre L
“My favorite pizza place.”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Consistently excellent. Always fresh ingredients. It could use an atmosphere upgrade, but I go for the pizza not the view.

3 Thank JGaltSC
Charlotte, NC
“Standard pizza joint, good service”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I went by myself around noon to check out the buffet. The atmosphere was good. Plenty of people inside. The buffet selection left much to be wanted. There were maybe 5 pizzas on the buffet with basically the same toppings. The pizza itself was average. Very greasy. Thin. Overall, a good deal for 8 bucks with a drink. I'd go back.

• Visited October 2012