“Wonderful Date Night”

Sullivan's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Sullivan's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 2,570 Restaurants in Charlotte
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Dilworth
Cross street: Tremont Avenue
Transit: The Lynx Line runs directly behind our restaurant. There is a stop at East/West Blvd and we are a 1/2 block south on the left.
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My husband and I went there for restaurant week and it was great. The food was wonderful and the service was good. We'll definitely go back!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Heard a lot about this steak house and it lived up to the hipe. We went during Restaurant Week and it was worth it. The saying "You get what you pay for" is correct. Started off with great service, warm and friendly surroundings. We did eat off the $30.00 each menu with the Filet, Salad and Garlic Potato's. Even though they struggled with cooking the steaks medium the Manager made sure we were taken care of while we waited to get the steaks correct. When we received the correctly cooked steaks they were excellent. We each had a different salad and both were great. With the meal we also received dessert and we did not care for the Banana Foster Bread Pudding. They now have a $39.00 meal and instead of dessert you get an app., salad and main course and we feel this is a better deal. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a Great Steak, Great Service and the atmosphere that makes you feel important. The one thing that impressed me the most was the next day we received a HAND WRITTEN CARD from the Manager stating how important we are as customs and received his card with a free app. Impressive and have never received anything from any restaurant that stated how important we are to their success. Go you will love Sullivan's in Charlotte, NC.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Since this is a Steakhouse expect it to be pricey. Wine is expensive in all restaurants by the bottle so bring your own and pay the 25 dollar corking fee. Before they recently changed the menu the Salad use to come with the steak but that is not the case any more. The Sides are good for groups so share some. Sides to try is Mac and cheese with bread crumbs on top , Creamed corn, Garlic Mashed. I usually get the Filet or the Chicken even though it's a steak house. It's very tasty. The Chocolate moose is good but it's seasonal dessert. If you aren't up to spending the money try the Pre fix menu or wait for Restaurant week since they have great dishes to try for a great price.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My wife and I visited Sullivan's for a date night and we had a great time. I will say you're going to spend about $40 per person, so be prepared for that if you decide to come here...it's not very wallet friendly.
That aside, we had good service and the food was delicious. Honestly I think my favorite item I had was the cheesesteak eggroll. Doused in a thai chile sauce, that was probably my favorite part of the meal. I had a caesar salad which was pretty standard as far as caesar salad's go. My wife had the Lobster Bisque, which was good, but not the best we've ever had. My wife ordered the Filet with a cabernet goat cheese butter. It was very tasty. I had the 2 filet medallions with horseradish mashed potatoes, prepared and cooked to my liking. Everything was very good.
Overall, I really enjoyed dinner at Sullivan's, but it is so expensive that I am not sure how frequently I'll visit.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I dined here tonight as a part of a business meeting and it was very good. Service was outstanding!! Food was good, great atmosphere!! I will definately go back!

Been to Sullivan's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!