“Great food with unbelieveable atmosphere”
Review of Open Kitchen

Open Kitchen
Ranked #248 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2012

I've been a customer of the Open Kitchen since the late 1950's! I have eaten there literally hundreds of times and always look forward to my next trip. The staff is very friendly and the atmosphere, garnered from it's 60 year history, is amazing. Be sure and try the veal juliano!

There are newer reviews for Open Kitchen

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The wonderful food I remembered from a previous visit to the Queen City. Wait staff seemed lethargic and careless. I took 4 glasses to the kitchen for refill after asking our waitress twice. Brought this to the attention of the lady at the register who stated she was a member of the owner/family, she didn't really seem to care. My rating IS ONLY THE QUALITY OF THE FOOD because there are no negative numbers available for service.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

We have enjoyed the friendly service and the absolutely delicious Mama K supreme pizzas and house salads with home made blue cheese dressing for years and years...The Open Kitchen is a part of our lives! We love it.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

After all these years, is still a great place to take a date.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

An old time Italian restaurant that you remember from your youth. Great for familes. Valued priced. Good Service