“Open Kitchen”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2012

After all these years, is still a great place to take a date.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

An old time Italian restaurant that you remember from your youth. Great for familes. Valued priced. Good Service

Reviewed May 8, 2012

The pasta sauce is the same a Chef foradi! An italian resturant should make their own sauce period. I am surprised they are still in business!

Reviewed May 6, 2012

One of my favorite restaurants in Charlotte.. my husband introduced me to this place when we first started dating 6 years ago. The atmosphere is wonderful. You can't go wrong with any dish on the menu. The garlic cheese bread is out of this world. Almost never a wait. If you love italian, I HIGHLY recommend trying open kitchen!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

I have recently re-located to Charlotte from Columbus, Ohio.....I was worried I wouldn't find a family owned italian restraurant here. I enjoy going to Olive Garden...but would rather go to a family owned restaurant...We went to the Open Kitchen for a friends 50th birthday...the food was beyond good....beyond wonderful...it was great! The staff made all of us feel soo welcome! I'm glad I found the Open Kitchen!

2  Thank OhioGirl61

Been to Open Kitchen? Share your experiences!