“Woody knows!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My wife, son and I always go to the bar to eat dinner. Sports on TV, Mslbec Wine always good and the food always excellent !!

I know everything is delicious but no body makes better eggplant parm than Portofinos.

Oh and teramesu is unreal

1  Thank Mark W

Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was a great little lunch spot. Their food was fantastic. I was in a large group, they did a great and fast job in getting our food out, everything was reasonably priced and everyone was raving about the food.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

The servers were very attentive. At one point, I spilled some water and a server immediately came over to clean it up for me. There was complimentary bread. The portions on the meals were very large, and very tasty. My husband's philly steak sandwich meal came with two sandwiches. It was my son's birthday, and they gave him a huge piece of Italian cream cake. All around, this was a great experience. As a bonus, the bathrooms were very clean.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Visited the location off Park Road and ordered traditional spaghetti and meatballs. The pasta was fantastic as it was cooked just right; not too hard or too soggy. The sauce was very nice and came with 3 huge meatballs. Good bread, salad, and service to boot!

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Portofino has some of the best wood fired pizza I've ever had. Order the spicy arrabiatta pizza. You won't be disappointed.