“Lots of food!!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Go Hungry!!! You get loads of food!! and wonderful tastes. The salad was fresh and the food served hot and quick.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I tried this place after hearing that it was open at the Arboretum. I ordered a small anchovy and onion pizza. The crust was excellent and the tomato sauce nicely balanced. One of the better pizzas I've had in Charlotte. Service was attentive. They also offer slices. The restaurant was fairly busy with numerous parties ordering pastas...they looked good. I heard one gentleman who said he was a former New Yorker that he enjoyed his pasta and that it reminded him of one of his favorite places from NYC.

1  Thank 1NCfoodie
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Visiting my Bestie in Charlotte, she mentioned she was looking for another authenic Italian place to eat and so I Yelped Italian and Portofino's appeared. We ordered the lasanga, baked ziti and meatball parmigana sandwich with house salads. The lasanga was amazing and served with a harty portion, which I brought back to Virginia with me. The baked zit was meatless but delicious. I heard the sandwich was yummy too. The house dressing for the salad was awesome, it is mayo based but I enjoyed it. My bestie did not like the Ranch too well though.

The neighborhood is a little suspect but the restaurant is nice on the inside and the Service is friendly. Sad our order too longer than we were told but we were offered water while we waited. So nice and family oriented.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I was in Charlotte recently with family for Grandsons Basketball tournament. Being New York transplants via Florida and all of us loving we opted for Portofino's on Eastway Drive. We felt like we had just walked into one of our favorite NY Italian restaurant. The moment you walked in the door the smell of something wonderful cooking engulfed your senses. The wait staff Alessandra, Yvette, Eugenio and Enrico were wonderful.......certainly an A- One in customer service. The food was delish, the wine was Italian and of course the wonderful people at Portofino's made it a wonderful dining experience!

Donna H. Jacksonville Fl.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

.Great Italian/pizza family restaurant in desirable area Good pizza. Very busy so service was a bit slow, but still friendly!