“Best Pizza Anywhere!”

Milano's Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #1,505 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I returned to this restaurant today because I was starving for their delicious pizza. They still can't rate a 5 because of their overhead music. They are still playing Justin Beber, JZ and the like. Not good for this type of restaurant. They painted and decorated with plants and pictures very nicely for a pleasant atmosphere. Just wish they would change the music. I would go there more often and I'm sure it would improve their lunch business. At 12:00 to 1:00 they should have a nice lunch crowd but there were only 10 people in the restaurant that entire time. I asked the server if they ever played Italian music and she said no but maybe they should think about it. That server is very sweet and works very hard for the customers.

2  Thank karatedo7

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My husband and I have ordered delivery a couple of times now, and have been very happy with what we received. Our orders came in less than 45 minutes.The menu has a good variety, and the prices are reasonable. You receive a lot of food for the money and the delivery fee is very minimal. We ordered ravioli, manicotti, and a chicken gyro, and the food was excellent. We have never actually been to the restaurant, so I am not sure what the atmosphere is like. Since we are happy with the delivery, we will probably stick with it. :)

3  Thank buddydog316
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Their pizza is obviously home made including the bread and sauce. This was the best tasting pizza I have ever had. The restaurant itself has no atmosphere, just a cold room with tables in a small strip mall. They're a new restaurant ... I'll give them time to decorate. The big loss away from 5 stars was the Justin Bieber music playing overhead which pretty much killed any relationship to an Italian restaurant and put a big stressful knot in my stomach. That's not music to eat by. These owners just haven't learned yet that a positive customer experience includes not only delicious food (which they have) but a relaxed, cozy and pleasant atmosphere. I'll keep checking with them.

1  Thank karatedo7