“Good BBQ food”

1,304 restaurant reviews
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,180 helpful votes
“Good BBQ food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had lunch here. You order at the counter and pay at the same time. This restaurant has plenty of tables both inside and outside. She had the shredded pork BBQ dinner I had beef brisket plate. The dinners come with a choice of two sides. All the food here was quite good. Decent prices.

• Visited October 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good Q”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Take out or eat in - spartan decor like alot of fast food type restaurants. Food was good - a tad better than fast food. Prices were a bit higher than you might expect

Visited May 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“Flavorful Q”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

My first visit to the Q Shack included the Chili Rubbed Beef Brisket which is very tender, flavorful and with just the right amount of "kick" yet not too spicy to burn your taste buds. The coleslaw and smashed sweet potatoes are good choices for sides. I found the hush puppies to be bland and tasted like fried white bread--the next time I go to the Q Shack, I will ask that the hush puppies not be included in my order. The jalapeno deviled eggs are excellent and be sure to order the banana pudding for dessert. The staff is very friendly and service excellent.

• Visited May 2013
Charlotte NC
“bad time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We used to go to this restaurant fairly often. Lately we have found the food to be going downhill.

In addition to this, one of the employees was quite rude to one of our children. I mentioned it to the manager, who was not very helpful and just defended the employee. As we were eating, I decided to go back and speak to the employee to let him know that he should not treat children that way. Before I could get a word out, the manager rushed over, got in my face and started yelling at me.
Needless to say, we were shocked and will not be going back.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MskiNC
“Good Eats”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

Cafeteria style ordering. Quick service. Very fresh. Hot and juicy.
The jalapeno deviled eggs were to dye for!!

Visited January 2013