“So much more than a grocery store!”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #138 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Welcome to your Charlotte, NC Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

I have been here countless times and it is a great spot in the summer as they have outdoor patio seating which is on the second floor. It is such a great place. They also have a wine bar inside, specialty pizza, house made gelato and tons of food on the hot/cold bar.

There is usually someone to assist you and always friendly.

The one negative I have, is some of the items are so high up on the shelf, I can't reach them. The dairy case is almost impossible to reach anything on the top shelf and there isn't always someone in the aisle to ask.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I was looking to cater some hors d'oeuvres for an event this past June. I cudn`t think of a better place than Whole Foods Market @ Sharon Rd. This is was first experience ..catering food out of a GROCERY STORE -market (so to speak)! But the entire process was super smooth, timely & made helpful by Amanda Halter, the Catering and Local Liaison at Whole Foods. And did I mention that I din`t set foot into the store!!! I emailed Amanda asking her for options & she sent me a BIG FANCY catering menu. I was leaning toward more of chicken, fish & vegetarian options & Amanda was kind enough to send me a few DELICIOUS ideas which she offered to customize & also help me make choices (I was BIG on flavor & spice ). She even made sure to add in a note of how the food would be plattered. The hors d'oeuvres were FULL OF IMPACT (with a nice play on colors). They had it delivered right on time and all this done in a concise manner over an email!!

1  Thank Greenhouse78
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Whenever we travel I seek out whole foods markets . This was a great find . Very friendly and the food bar was very extensive and delicious.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

If you're looking for good food without the hassle of a restaurant and at a fair price than check out whole foods. The salad bar and hot meals bar is quite good. Good variety of entrees and sides. An "average" dinner will run about $8 (it's 8.49 per lb so choose wisely) and ad a drink and you're at a pretty reasonable dinner or lunch.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I shop at this store weekly. We love the FRESH seafood especially during summer when you can get King Salmon and Halibut.

That said the produce is great, meat good, and cheese area exceptional.

The checkout people are pleasant but not great. Need bagging school.

Fresh foods to eat are leaded with sodium. Just because its organic or natural does not mean healthy.

Well, we love the store and welcome them to Charlotte.

Been to Whole Foods Market? Share your experiences!