“Mexican comfort food”

Salsas Mexican Grille
Ranked #154 of 2,439 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 1, 2013

After traveling all day, this food helped soothe our road-weary souls. My kids had nachos, my husband had a burrito, and I had the pork carnitas. All were delicious.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food was the best part of my visit to this place. Within the four days of my stay in Charlotte I ate lunch and dinner here. The only thing I didn't like was that we were there up till closing and were rushed out of the building.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The food and drink was awesome. I ordered Margarita and I really liked it.
This place has excellent Mexican food with very good price.

1  Thank Mahdi N
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

So happy they opened up one near me! Yay!
Lots of TV's and the food is so good and affordable!!
Very authentic too!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Salsa's is one of our favorite restaurants. The food is always delicious, the service is always friendly and prompt, and the atmosphere is inviting.
They have traditional Mexican food, as well as a large variety of beverages to compliment. This visit, I tried something new. I ordered the grilled chicken with pineapple, and was very pleasantly surprised! I was expecting a plate with the grilled chicken and pineapple with the usual rice and refried beans. My grilled chicken came out on a skillet atop a bed of grilled peppers, onions and tomatoes - yum! The grilled pineapple was placed on top. This was served with four tortillas, beans, rice, guacamole, and sour cream. This meal was delicious, and will definitely become a regular order for me.
Keith and Josh got their usual - the Burrito Tequila and the California burrito, respectively. These staples are always delicious and well-made. All three of us would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for great Mexican food in a laid-back environment.