“What a great place!!”

Dining options: Late Night
Huntersville, North Carolina
“What a great place!!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visited this establishment a few weeks ago for a business diner. The server Beka was especially attentive. She made sure our drinks were full, and we were never without. The food was well thought out, and prepared perfect. The drink specials were a great value ( usually we go to hickory tavern). The atmosphere is nice and spacious. This particular night was apparently karaoke. It was very entertaining! I can't say we actually got much work done after that lol. This fox and the hound is a very well put together establishment, and me and my company will start coming here on the regular.

• Visited February 2013

Kingman, Arizona, United States
“Great place”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

My coworkers and Iliked it so much we went back several times. Great food, great service, and a great staff. Awesome place to catch a game and have a beer.

• Visited October 2012
Hell, Michigan
“Good place for a drink and to watch a game”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I'm going through my nites from a business trip the last week of May. We went here twice, once just to have a few beers in the evening and the 2nd time to have drinks, appetizers, and to to shoot pool. They have alternatives on their beer taps for those of us who don't like Bud/Miller/Coors. There are TVs to watch sporting events and they also have karoke later at night.

The 2nd visit we had a private room off to the side with a pool table and we had a variety of bar food, i.e. wings, nachos, stuffed mushrooms, etc. Typical bar food that was all right but didn't have a wow factor. Overall the service was good and I didn't have any complaints about Fox and Hound.

• Visited May 2012