“a wine bar and tapas in charlotte's airport”
Review of Beaudevin

Beaudevin
Ranked #139 of 2,425 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed August 16, 2014

this was not bad at all for airport food. we ordered a bit to much in the way of cheese but it was not such a bad value and the wine selection was good but pricey. the service was good.

There are newer reviews for Beaudevin

Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Okay, I'm the last person around to sit quietly during flight delays or long layovers. I've found the solution at Beaudevin at the Charlotte airport. I even came early to pick my grandson up so I could eat and drink here. The wine specials included a wonderful Tuscan blend (Banfi Summis Italian Red) that is taking me back to my visit to Tuscany. The roasted vegetable and goat cheese open faced sandwich is unbelievable. In addition, the roasted red pepper hummus plate is outstanding. Everything I've had here in the past is exceptional. The waiter could smile more but is appropriately attentive without hovering. I love this place!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

When we arrived, some other customer had deserted their table with their olive dish basically untouched. It looked so good (I wanted to steal it) that we ordered our own. Oh my gosh, were they good. If you're an olive lover, don't skip getting these.

We also got smoked salmon and a hummus platter.

The service was good and it was actually fairly quiet for being in an airport. Definitely a repeat place.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

You know I always want a nice stop for a glass of wine and a good bite to eat at an airport. It has to be quick, clean, healthy and good service. And this place fits the bill. Nice leather chairs at the bar plus a TV!! The wine selection is good for an airport.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

For my first transit through CLT airport, the existence of this wine bar helped to break the long wait between 2 flights. You get everything you expect from such a place, charcuterie plates, cheese plates, some mediterranean taste. Of course it is not the same price as a burger with a coke. But it's so more civilized. And you order according to your taste and needs. I was nevertheless expecting agreater choice in sweets or desserts: only 2 choices around chocolate.

1  Thank Claude M