“Wonderful place to relax between flights”
Review of Beaudevin

Beaudevin
Ranked #145 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Absolutely one of the best ways to spend time between flights while enjoying wonderful food and service. We dine here whenever we have enough time, and yesterday was one of our best experiences.

I loved the mustard served with my meal and asked our server (Stephanie) what kind it was. She said she would get me the name and a few minutes later she came back with her smart phone and showed me a picture of the jar of mustard with the name, etc. What a wonderful surprise.

Overall, she was one of the best servers we have had at any restaurant. And our meal was also fantastic.

Thank you Stephanie.

There are newer reviews for Beaudevin

Reviewed December 2, 2013

I was at. Beaudevin twice this month and was amazed with the food quality, and service. What a perfect wayh to relax while waiting for your connection. Thanks to Veronica, the bartender who not only provided good service, but remembered me from my previous visit, AND remembered my order!!! Keep it up!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

The atmosphere is relaxing, the food is great and the service is welcoming and consistent. The prices are very reasonable for an airport. Will definitely suggest this to travel friends and stop by whenever I get a chance.

1  Thank travel_lots66
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Started out very poorly. The hostess was also the waitress and tried to seat us at a table right by the concourse in a noisy area, even though there were plenty of seats inside where it was quiet and relaxed. I insisted upon an inside table which she seemed to not like very much.

Her service from there on was at best cool, if not outright rude.

We had a caprice salad which was very fresh and very good; and the cheese and crudités plate which was also very well done.

After that we split the open face cold chicken sandwich which was very tasty although it made the bread a bit soggy.

We even had the chocolate truffles for dessert and they were perfect.

For a restaurant in an airport you won’t do much better, but here’s hoping they can get the front of the house to match the back of the house.

1  Thank bsantanello
Reviewed September 20, 2013

While stuck at CLT yesterday, I went to Beaudevin with two others and I was pleasantly surprised. Okay, excellent may be a stretch if I was talking about a fine dining establishment in a downtown location...but for airport food, it was excellent. The wine choices were plenty and you could buy small glasses (3 oz) if you just wanted to taste or 9oz if you found something that you liked. The tapas was great... we had the humus, the artichoke dip and the vegetable platter... all excellent. You will also forget that you're in an airport... a very nice atmosphere. I would not hesitate to go here again or recommend.