“Great views”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I come here when i need a nice place to take a group of friends. The night life around the restaurant is entertaining enough and worth some time to take a walk. I came here to tell you about the Chicken & Waffles, no words can describe how harmonious the flavors flow together, go here, try this and please tell me if i was wrong.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

good food with a fantastic view of skyline on the roof top. if you can, eat up on the roof, you would not regret it. tad pricy, not really a good bar scene, but its nice to eat.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

A group of 8 went here for a business dinner. The menu is very interesting and portions are large. The appetizers were very good and quite interesting, certainly worth trying and sharing with the table.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I've been to The PR several times, mostly for drinks on their rooftop, which has the best view of Charlotte's skyline in city. Their menu looks great and I've had a few good app's. We decided to try it for lunch when a friend was in town. Across the board the three of us agreed the food was good, not great, however the atmosphere was cool so good lunch spot. We went back for dinner with another guest was in town and it was mediocre. We ordered the same app, the mussels, and it was seriously half the size including half the amount of bread and the bread wasn't charred. The meals themselves were ok but nothing special. The QC needs to improve before we go back for a meal.

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Thank you for a wonderful romantic evening on candle lights -:)
My wife loved it and kids too
Food is ok nothing special but I rarely get both worlds anyway LOL

Servers were nice
View of Charlotte is one of a kind!!
I have been to Bentley's before on 27th floor which has similar views but for 160$ for 2 not 55$ for 4 hahahahaha

Don't go with the Pain Killer I didn't like it -;) Not a good cocktail

We will go back no doubt

No umbrellas on third floor so only good after 8:30 pm in summer or will be too hot but they have huge fans

Restrooms need more attention