“A taste of England with a twist”

The Peculiar Rabbit
Ranked #322 of 2,376 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
“A taste of England with a twist”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Great beers and wonderful food. Shepherds Pie was awesome! Good selection, good size portions and good prices. Lots of beer draught specials.

Visited April 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Uptown Ambiance”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

This restaurant features three floors each having a bar area. They also have a first floor outdoor area. We sat on the roof and enjoyed the Charlotte skyline at sunset. Two nights a week they have live music. The staff was friendly and attentive. We had the mussel app, a salad and the OMB Rib Rack. The food was better than average but not great. As far as the atmosphere goes it's a great place for a date night or meeting your friends place to go. Good selection of brews on tap.

“We will never be back”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I will start off by saying the food was good and it is too bad that awful management and staff work there. With the level of customer service, or lack there off, we will never go back. I am disgusted with the bar staff, one thin man in particular, and that is he allowed to represent a decent restaurant. After a beer glass' bottom fell out from underneath while it was being held, 2 server came to help, andacknowledged it was not the first time that has happened. then, the bartender came over firmly tapped the replacement beer/glass on the table and made a very unnecessary comment implying we were at fault. When the manager came over, there was an insincere apology, no embarrassment he had a jerk working for him, and did not take care of the situation at all. In all my years of management, I would never not care someone, first had a full beer spilled, and that my staff was unprofessional. We all said we will never return, and I will share with anyone I can how awful that was and to also not give an establishment like that money.

2 Thank mgmt101
“Refreshingly upscale and food to match”
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Went mid-day brunch to avoid the 'poppin' Saturday night vibe as was my first visit and I wanted to see what the kitchen turns out when they are slow. The menu is interesting and original; the food is the same. Presentation is beautiful. Taste is delicious. Maybe a little salt in the grits. Wait staff is friendly and efficient I almost went back that same night as I enjoyed it that much

Indian Land, South Carolina
“Awesome patio, great beer, and good food”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Used a groupon with another couple and had a great time on the patio with uptown in the background. Location is slightly off the beaten path, but worth the trip up. Sampled the lobster Mac and cheese, 2 thumbs up. Fish and chips was very good, I had the ribs and enjoyed them.

Visited September 2013