“Great Fusion & Sushi”
Review of 18 Asian Sushi Bar

18 Asian Sushi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
18 Asian Sushi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #958 of 2,457 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Audrey Kell And Rea Rd.
Reviewed September 26, 2013 via mobile

Wanted to find a new sushi place and this one fits the bill. Excellent spicy tuna hand roll and spider roll. Kimchee with fried rice, unusual but very good. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We have tried this place a few different times and each experience has gotten to be not so great. If you want service, don't expect quick help here. It's a slow dining place (and even to-go is slow.) My last dinner with them was a disappointment for both my husband and I. I ordered the Philly roll, and honestly, I can't claim the smoked salmon to be anything close to it. It tasted like bland fish. I am calling them out on mislabeled food(on purpose!) Sushi places have been known to do this, and I had a taste of it first hand. What a disappointment. Plus the sushi roll was overly dry. NEVER coming back. I'll stick to my other favs in CLT for sushi, even if I have to drive further to get it.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stopped here on a whim, and were quite happy with the visit.

The service was quick and cordial, and the food was excellent! The prices were no lower or higher than other nice sushi restaurants we've been to.

We were seated at a table in the middle of the dining room and, at first, it felt like we were on display. That feeling disappeared, though, once our meal arrived.

The food was served at the perfect temperature, and portions were more than adequate.

We'll definitely be back soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé and I went here late for dinner one night and absolutely loved the sushi. We're not sushi fanatics but we are adventurous and tried some new rolls we've never had before. The shrimp tempura roll was our absolute favorite.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Tried 18 Asian Sushi Bar recently and we thoroughly enjoyed the sushi. We ordered four rolls and were very satisfied with each. All of the ingredients were fresh and the flavors were distinct and delicious. The service was great and attentive. Thank you!! We will be back.

Been to 18 Asian Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!