“Great experience!”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I took my 11 yr old daughter to see Lionel Richie in July. I bought our tickets at the booth that morning before the show. Easy-peasy ad the woman at the booth was so nice and helpful. We arrived around 6:30 or so. Parking was easy and well organized. The concessions were expensive but I already expected that ($11 for a tall-boy beer, more for others). Wine selection was blah, so I stuck with beer. My daughter had a $5 soft pretzel. Restrooms were very close to the exit/entrance and they were clean! Also handy were the refreshment carts inside the stadium. The first act (CeeLoo Green) was not bad but I was shocked he took a break! Lionel's performance was off the charts wonderful! Audience was fun, and our seats were good (back rows near the green). Leaving was not too bad as again, traffic was well directed. Overall, a wonderful experience and venue!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank SLBain

Tarboro, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Warped 2014”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

I visited PNC Music Pavilion for Warped 2014. Every staff member we came in contact with was kind and courteous and one gentleman and his wife were quick to help me when my sugar dropped. They offered me a free sugary snack to get me back up and going and they weren't even medics!

columbia, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“KISS and Def Leppard concert”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great venue, sound was good, plenty of seating in lawn area. Bring your bag chairs! Only have one complaint. Plan on sitting in the parking lot when its time to leave. They have the worst traffic control when leaving. So crack open a few beers and talk about the show with others because you wont be leaving anytime soon! Other than the parking it is a great venue to see/hear a concert at!

Charleston, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great show”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I have seen several shows but the only thing that makes me cringe is parking and traffic. Took us almost an hour and half to drive 10 miles and took an hour to even MOVE in the parking lot after the show. PLEASE add some traffic direction! We even thought we would take a taxi to and from the hotel to see if that would if that would help our travel time and still had to wait almost 2 hrs for a taxi to come pick us up from the venue. Heading back in September for another concert; super excited to see Kings of Leon, but already dreading the traffic nightmare that awaits us!

Columbia, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Horrible traffic management, long lines and overpriced refreshments”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Went to see the Def Leopard/KISS concert. The performers were great, the venue is nice and the restrooms are clean.
However, this venue has many issues.
-We left our hotel 90 minutes in advance and did not make it to our seats until about 45 minutes into the show. Traffic "management" was either non-exsistent or noneffective.
-Once we finally made it to the venue, we parked in handicap parking..... A gravel lot located far for from the entrance, followed by many, many stairs.
-The parking was free, but bring large amounts of cash if you want any refreshments.$11-13 for a 24 oz. can of beer. $5 for a bottle of water.
-Tried to go to the restroom during intermission....forget that. There were at least 200 people in line for the bathroom facility and each of the port-a-potties were had lines about 30 people deep.
-The sound was great for Def Leopard, but when KISS performed, the sound was muffled and distorted.
It was still an overall enjoyable experience, just very frustrating getting there and navigating the venue on crutches.

If you go, leave well in advance. I understand funneling thousands of people into a venue takes time and patience, but this was by far the poorest traffic management I have ever seen at a place that frequently hosts large crowds.

2 Thank Kimberly S