“Best Gyro I've had in a LONG time”
Review of Greco Fresh Grille

Greco Fresh Grille
Ranked #430 of 2,427 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed April 13, 2013

My husband and I just moved to the Ballentyne area of Charlotte and were on the way home when we stopped for a late lunch. I got the lamb gyro with the lemon oregano fries and it was fantastic. The best gyro I've had in a long time. You can tell they cook everything to order and that it's all made fresh. The tzatziki sauce was delicious and was a wonderful dipping sauce for the fries as well as the gyro. My husband got the Angus beef hamburger on pita with the same sauce and said it was divine. The prices are affordable and we will definitely be regulars at this wonderful little family run business.

There are newer reviews for Greco Fresh Grille

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visited the Greco Fresh Grill for the first time this past weekend, and wow did it not disappoint. I will say it's probably easy to overlook because it's a small place sandwiched in between places like Brixx Pizza and Five Guys burgers. First, the food was cooked perfectly and was totally delicious. I had the Chicken Gyro, and the lemon-oregano fries. We also had a sample of the Cumin-garlic fries, all of it was excellent. The grilled chicked is seasoned very well, and the tzatiki sauce was excellent. The best part of this place might be the prices. You'll pay about the same as you would for a value meal from a fast food restaurant.
They also offer swarma and hummus, which I didn't get an opportunity to try, but I will be back as it all sounded very good, and I trust it will be excellent. I highly recommend Greco Fresh, you need to go check them out! I guarantee it will become a staple of your diet!

1  Thank jrobba
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I grew up in a city with top international food choices. I have tried plenty of Gryros but this place is tops! I decided to try the chicken gyro because it was on special. It was beyond wonderful! The portion was plentiful, the spices were flavorful, and that sauce,oh that sauce! My family feels the same way about their lamb gyro but I'm really hooked on the chicken. The restaurant is very casual, kid friendly. They have a small TV for your entertainment. This is now my favorite "Can't think of what you want to eat" restaurant.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

This little shop in the Blakeney shopping center serves up FRESH and delicious Greek food. Their yogurt sauce has bits of fresh cuke and onion, lots of herbs and lemon juice, and is good enough to eat with a spoon right out of the container. They sell this to go, in addition to putting on the sandwiches. The salads are, again, FRESH and big and good. Pita bread is FRESH (getting a theme here!!) and soft and delicious, better than what I can buy at the supermarket. Gyros are wonderfully tasty. They also serve Greek french fries - think of fresh-cut fries like Five Guys serves, but sprinkled with Greek herbs and lemon juice. YUM! They also make several types of hummus. Try the rosemary...yum! This is a great place, I hope more people come here. They are usually fairly busy, so the word is getting out. I still haven't tried everything on the menu, but I will get around to it!! Oh one warning, if you're eating the taziki (sp) yogurt sauce, be sure everyone else with you is eating it as well, because then you can all blow your breath in each other's face. Be sure to bring some breath mints or mouthwash with you for after dinner...but OH it is SO worth it!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We had take out from Greco and it was delicious. The Gyro's are the best but the Spankopita was good as well. Tasty pizza for the kids. A good meal and affordable too....well worth a visit.