“Awesome”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awesome”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Just got home from eating here and am so satisfied. Joseph was our waiter and he was awesome. Can't wait to eat there again. best chicken korma I've ever had!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank craigg900

Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Biryani and Great Weekend Buffets”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have been many times and always find the staff to be helpful and friendly, and the buffet options to be varied and flavorful. The manager explained that they only do buffet at lunch on weekends because the chefs are constantly cooking the food fresh to replenish the buffet, and with it being so busy fri-sun they would not have time to also cook a-la-cart. We come specifically for Biryani, which is by far the best in town. They allow you to order Biryani a la cart 7days a week because it is their signature dish, so if buffet isn't your cup of tea, you can order any one of their biryanis instead

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Marilenna B
New Delhi, India
“good lunch”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had heard a lot of Persis from my friends so thought of having Lunch out there. So went out there with a friend who is vegetarian . The Lunch is purely a buffett and they have good choices for veg and Non veg food..nothing extra ordianry which would keep them apart from other folks .
The tables are too close hence person sitting on the next table could hear what we are talking .

PS:Take sofa tables

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Sanjiv B
San Antonio, Texas
“Best Indian we've had in a long time!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were traveling through Ballantyne and thought to eat dinner at the quad due to its convenient location to our hotel. My 2-year old loved the food that was specially prepared for her mild palate. My husband and myself enjoyed the chicken tikka masala, naan, mixed appetizer, shrimp, and sauce accompaniments. We were skeptical when they didn't have a children's menu, but they were happy to make a chicken dish with no sauce for her. The food was served piping hot, and tasted fresh and delicious. The domestic beers were only $2 for a tall draft! The staff were very attentive despite them being busy and us not calling ahead. We will definitely come again if in the Charlotte area!

3 Thank JenandBenHan
“Disgraceful biryani”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I visited persis for lunch buffet. The restraunt was full. we quickly found our way to a table.
I would have to say, this is 3rd time, and progressively the food got worse. this is the worst biryani in town!

How do you name yourself a biryani place and have the most horrible biryani on the planet!

3 strikes you are out for me!

1 Thank Cltraj