“Good food, nice vibe”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Graham St
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went for a birthday dinner so the menu was pre-selected for roughly $50 pp. The portions were smallish (also known as normal) but delicious! I did not leave hungry. Had the pineapple pound cake or something like that for dinner which was great as well. Good drinks and very friendly service. The vibe of the place was hip and being a small spot- the eating area looked like it could hold a bit over 50 people and the lounge area was small with a bar and two sitting areas; it felt crowded in a good way...like it's a happening place to be but they weren't going to have so many people that it would be uncomfortable. I can't even remember if there was music playing since everyone there seemed to be having a good time. They validated the valet parking as well.

Overall, it was a cool place, nothing to jump hoops for but I enjoyed it.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was on the bachelorette, so naturally I had to check it out :-) my husband and I went for restaurant week and we were really disappointed. We ended up spending over 100$ for mediocre food. Definitely not worth the price! Even discounted, it was too high for the quality. We called to see if we could move the reservation 30 min later but they said in a rash way- that no way, they are too busy and can't because they are totally booked. So we got there on time and sat there and one other couple was there for 45 min until another family came in. Totally booked? I think not. Maybe understaffed. Only one server when we were there and she was never out- she forgot to put our order in, and also the bill came out wrong without the wine special discount. We would have been ok if the food made up for it- but it was a total waste of money. We will never be back!

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled on this while driving through Charlotte. Beautiful space, nice people, expensive wine by glass, and good pizza. Nice try, lose the techno music.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I want this place to be good, even great, but it fails in the most important factor, the food. With a very cool, club like vibe, the atmosphere is the main draw. Located in the NC Music Factory, we hoped this place would be a good start to the evening. Unfortunately, the appetizers were both not very good (calamari and eggplant fries) and the desserts were disappointing as well. In my group of four, the general consensus was the main plates were all pretty good, but not outstanding. I wish the food was better, but overall, they missed the mark.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

...to say the least. Waited an hour, after our reservation, to be seated. I ordered a pizza and zucchini fries...never got the fries. Bummer because I was really looking forward to trying them. The band/dj never showed up. We were told that my friend would get a free desert for her birthday. When the tickets came out, another friend had been charged for the desert. Needless to say...I will not be returning and definately will not recommend to anyone I know.