“Simply the best experience”

Tour De Food Charlotte
Book In Advance
More Info
$58.00*
and up
Charlotte's Historic South End Food Tour
Ranked #1 of 27 Food & Drink in Charlotte
More attraction details
Owner description: Come eat, drink and walk with us through North Carolina. We offer unique tours to satisfy all palettes. We search out independantly owned restaurants from fine dining to hidden dives the locals frequent. We mix it with local history and amazing architecture. Come explore these delectable culinary scenes and see how friendly true southern character is.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Tour De Food Charlotte is one of a kind experience. Fun and innovative way to tour across the city of Charlotte and try different restaurant according to your like and taste. The food was excellent and knowledgeable tour host made a wonderful tour and foodie experience for our weekend. If you find your self in Charlotte area this tour is must.

3  Thank paul s

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I planned this trip because one of our employees was visiting from China. I accidently signed up for the weekend prior to the one that I meant to. The tour company was very nice and arrainged for us to take the tour on the correct weekend. We had a great time. The food was excellent and there was a great variety of stops on the tour. As an added bonus the tour guide provided us with some history of Charlotte and told us about some of the places we passed along the way. We were extremely pleased with the tour and felt that it was a great value. I'd highly recommend it to my friends and look forward to taking other tours in the future.

2  Thank Kenneth F
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The uptown Charlotte tour is incredible. You get to try so many wonderful restaurants in Charlotte and they each have thier own charm. They are all owned by locals and buy thier food from local farms. Teresa is a wonderful guide and hostess. It was great to walk through uptown and learn some of the history. Teresa was a pleasure to spend the day with. I met some wonderful people, ate some amazing food. I highly recommend this to everyone that loves good food, good wine, meeting people and supporting your local business owners. I can't wait to return to each and everyone of the places.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The best way to enjoy a weekend getaway on a Saturday afternoon. great food/restaurant, great tour guide ( Lisa). Just excellent!! Would recommend and also do one of the other ones.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

I have to hand it to Lisa for being so very organized with her new found business. I had a wonderful time on this tour and can't wait to experience the Metropolitan tour as well. Scotty, you did absolutely wonderful and don't let anyone tell you any different. You will find there are people in this world that don't understand what a "sense of humor" means. I thought your personality was great, and even commented to you at the end of the tour that you should get out of that library and work with people. For a 20 YEAR OLD!!! I think you are well beyond you years. Unfortunately, some just don't understand how to relax, laugh, and have fun. Lisa, Scotty was far from a disaster and you have nothing to worry about. Working with individuals, for a living, you will run across positive and the negative attitudes. Scotty, I will see you in the spring for the Metropolitan tour!!! This "ugly, mean" individual is coming back for another one of your tours and can't wait to see the "holes in the wall" there as well! LOL