“So Fantastic!!!!!!!”
Review of Visulite Theatre

Visulite Theatre
Ranked #61 of 181 things to do in Charlotte
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I went to see my favorite artist here, and the venue is tiny so get there early! The staff is very friendly, and there is not a bad seat in the house. I stood in the pit and I could touch the stage!! Get there early!!

2  Thank kattylim

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a beautiful old movie theater restored as a bar/live concert venue. Not a bad seat in the house, or standing spot. Great pit in front of the stage for moshing, dancing or to get a great view of the band. Bartenders nice and helpful. My only reason for not giving the place an excellent rating was the sound and technical staff. We were traveling with the band and they treated the band terribly. They were rude and not accommodating at all, so if you are a band or traveling with a band...beware...unless you are truly famous, then I guess their attitude would change.

1  Thank LakeLanierLover
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We watched Three Days Grace here and it was our first experience at the place. Obviously the show was awesome but we really liked the venue as it was small, plenty of seating, ample bathrooms, easy in/out free parking and the drinks were actually reasonable! What's not to like in all of that? There are several places you can walk to in the immediate vicinity for eating/drinking beforehand too if that appeals to you. We made a date of it and had a great time, will definitely be checking their upcoming show list for other artists!

1  Thank Tsi2quick
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We saw Lost in Trees here in June and loved the theatre. Some great music; not too expensive to get in, close to downtown (Uptown). Parking opposite.