Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Expedia.com$110
Hotels.com$110
Travelocity$110
Agoda.com$110
All reviews front desk marriott courtyard bistro staff shuttle service charlotte airport american airlines clt refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2017

We missed our connecting flight on American Airlines, and they put us up for the night at this hotel. My husband became very ill after we checked in, and had to go to the hospital in Charlotte. I ended up staying a week. The staff was extremely helpful, especially Colt, the front office manager. I was very comfortable there, and felt very safe staying by myself while my husband was in the hospital. I liked the fact that there were microwaves and small refrigerators in the rooms I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
julieandrews2017, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Dear halehaar,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Courtyard Billy Graha while having to stay in Charlotte. We hope first and foremost that your husband is recovering and back to health! We are so thankful that we were able to be of great support to you, especially during an unforeseen longer stay.
We hope that we will have another opportunity to serve you again, however next time for a restful and enjoyable stay while visiting our city!

Have a wonderful week

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Courtyard Billy Graham continues to be my go-to place to stay when visiting Charlotte. Service is excellent and staff is friendly and helpful. Mac, Attiyah and Barbara at the Bistro are fantastic!!!!! Many thanks!!!!

Dear AzHabfan,

Thank you for staying with us always when traveling to Charlotte!
We so appreciate and value your business and feedback.
So glad that your experience here at Courtyard Billy Graham is ALWAYS AWESOME!
I look forward to celebrating your service story to our amazing Bistro Team!

Have a great week!
We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Customer service was all around outstanding. Did not get any of the desk help's names, but each one I interacted with were all phenomenal and extremely pleasant. Brennan the shuttle driver was very personable. We learned a lot about each other in our 10 minutes of driving. He's a striving actor and I wish him the best. The next night was a different young driver, and he was nice too (he's hoping to be a cop one day). Maybe the most comfortable hotel bed I've ever slept on. Simply great. Just to not sound too bias one way, my iron was broken when I went to use it..... but it was replaced within 5 minutes of calling the front desk . I will highly recommend this hotel and will absolutely stay there any time I'm visiting Charlotte. Thank you so much everybody for making my stay a fantastic one.

Trip type: Traveled on business
julieandrews2017, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear aw6053,

Thank you for staying with us here at the Courtyard Billy Graham during your travels to Charlotte. So glad that you had an enjoyable experience with our fantastic team associates! Both Brennen and Ben are awesome! Our Actor and future police officer!
We appreciate and value your business and feedback! we look forward to sharing your experience with our entire team as a great service story to share!
Thank you for taking a moment to provide some feedback regarding the iron in your room and glad that we were able to replace it so quickly for you!

Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I stayed at the Courtyard Charlotte Airport / Billy Graham Parkway in March 2017 while traveling for business. The hotel looks like it was recently renovated and the rooms were bright and cheerful. Beds were very comfortable and consistent with your typical Courtyard beds.

The Bistro restaurant onsite serves breakfast and dinner and their selections are good. Miquay, who works the breakfast shift, was extremely friendly and welcoming. I still wish Courtyard offered the breakfast buffet, but the millennials have made Marriott give that up I guess.

Parking is a bit odd at this hotel - very limited space near the lobby, with most spaces behind the hotel and down a hill. You then enter through the ground floor of the hotel.

Dear ABTraveler1,

Thank you so very much for staying with us during your travels to Charlotte!
We are so pleased that you had a great experience with our Bistro staff Miquay and had a restful night's sleep.
We hope to have another opportunity to serve you again in the future!
Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed March 5, 2017

Stayed one night in March 2017. Courtyard is dependable, and this one meets the standard. The shuttle driver Brennan was most friendly and helpful. He advised me that the shuttle also ran to various restaurants in the area, which I was not aware of. I ended up eating at the hotel (loaded baked potato soup, very good and tuna croissant sandwich, also very good) since I didn't have much time to get some work done. Even though my room faced the road, the noise level was low. Convenient to the airport, took about 20 minutes with the shuttle. (Call the hotel for the shuttle when you land, then meet the shuttle at Zone A).

Cleanliness was a bit off but nothing serious.

Management response:Responded March 6, 2017

Dear amyemilia,

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and had several positive encounters with our outstanding staff! We appreciate and value your business and feedback!
We look forward to another opportunity in the future to serve you again when in Charlotte!

Have a great week!