“Convenient location ~ near airport & Billy Graham Library”

Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway
Ranked #52 of 180 Hotels in Charlotte
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We stayed at this property as our last stop in Charlotte before heading home. We wanted to be close to the airport and close to the Billy Graham Library. For these 2 reasons we found the perfect place to stay.

Would stay at this property again if visiting the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Pinay,

Thank you for sharing feedback of your experience. We apprecaite having you as our guest and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

This is a nice hotel , convenient to the airport and comfortable rooms. The staff was awesome and they truly care about you as a customer. If you need a shuttle call ahead and they will pick you up . I do want to recognize the shuttle driver that drove me to the Airport, his name is Zerick and he truly cares about his job and getting you where you need to be, what a SUPER, nice guy
When in Charlotte, I will stay at this hotel again
Mark A

Room Tip: 6th floor was nice and quiet , I heard one siren for 30 seconds , other than that ....a very quiet r...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

Thank you for providing feedback from your recent visit. Im thankful for the great comments about Zerick and will be certain to praise him for exceeding your expectations. We will work hard to be your hotel of choice when visiting Charlotte.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

The staff made the stay at this hotel above average. Stay in hotels between 100-150 nights a year and can tell you that the staff is what made this hotel above average. One of the bell/front desk staff deserves special mention. Zerick drove me to the airport and was one of the most personable and helpful guys I have met in any hotel. Would definitely stay here again if in the Charlotte area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for providing feedback of your recent visit. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business when in Charlotte. I will be certain to praise Zerick for a job well done.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Clean and comfortable place to stay. We just needed a room to crash for the night. A little overpriced though. We booked it through a second party over the telephone and had $40 worth of fees added on that we didn't know about until the bill came.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2014

Thank you for posting comments from your recent visit. We apprecaite the opportunity to earn your business. Please reach out to me directly as we have a rate guarantee that the best available rate will be available online at Marriott.com or through reservations. We do not have any additional fees and I would like to be of service reconciling this for you.

704-945-6800

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I'd given up my seat on my flight that was overbooked and in hearing id be put up in a hotel for the night, I was quite weary of where the airline was going to put me at the last minute. Once the shuttle arrived, the late night service operator was VERY polite and treated all passengers with kindness. FIRST: Walking into the hotel, the decor was so modern and eclectic. Just fabulous. The night staff, (crew between 4-12 I presume) was amazing. Hands down the best hospitality I've come across, and that's coming from a woman that travels round 4-6 times monthly. Then the morning shuttle driver, Zerick; astonishingly prompt, informative, kind and just went above and beyond! To sum up my stay, just WOW! Amazing room, & amazing people!! Definitely staying again and again every go around in Charlotte!!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit to Courtyard Charlotte Billy Graham. We appreciate having you and hope you will return soon. I will be certain to recognize Zerick for the service and share your comments with our team.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Rooms were clean, bed was comfy and the staff was awesome. The night guy Chris was especially great. He was very friendly and personable and really made my stay extra enjoyable. Prices were reasonable as well. Close to arena and downtown charlotte. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2014
Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments about Chris. I will be certain to recognize him for his contributions. Im glad to hear of your expereince and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Late night arrival at CLT and this was the closest Marriott with rooms available. I wish I would had the name of the night auditor to share because he was great. I explained that I had a lot of work to do once I got to my room and with an understanding smile he took the time to make a cup of coffee.

Room Tip: Park and register at the front door. Tons of parking in the back but you must have a key card to ent...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind comments. Im very proud of our Night Auditor Tyler and will share your comments with him. I hope we have an opportunity to host you again in the future.