Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway
Ranked #38 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
Alden
“Clean place”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Clean and comfortable place to stay. We just needed a room to crash for the night. A little overpriced though. We booked it through a second party over the telephone and had $40 worth of fees added on that we didn't know about until the bill came.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Thank you for posting comments from your recent visit. We apprecaite the opportunity to earn your business. Please reach out to me directly as we have a rate guarantee that the best available rate will be available online at Marriott.com or through reservations. We do not have any additional fees and I would like to be of service reconciling this for you.

704-945-6800

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I'd given up my seat on my flight that was overbooked and in hearing id be put up in a hotel for the night, I was quite weary of where the airline was going to put me at the last minute. Once the shuttle arrived, the late night service operator was VERY polite and treated all passengers with kindness. FIRST: Walking into the hotel, the decor was so modern and eclectic. Just fabulous. The night staff, (crew between 4-12 I presume) was amazing. Hands down the best hospitality I've come across, and that's coming from a woman that travels round 4-6 times monthly. Then the morning shuttle driver, Zerick; astonishingly prompt, informative, kind and just went above and beyond! To sum up my stay, just WOW! Amazing room, & amazing people!! Definitely staying again and again every go around in Charlotte!!

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for your feedback from your recent visit to Courtyard Charlotte Billy Graham. We appreciate having you and hope you will return soon. I will be certain to recognize Zerick for the service and share your comments with our team.

Cocoa, Florida
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Rooms were clean, bed was comfy and the staff was awesome. The night guy Chris was especially great. He was very friendly and personable and really made my stay extra enjoyable. Prices were reasonable as well. Close to arena and downtown charlotte. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2014
Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for your kind comments about Chris. I will be certain to recognize him for his contributions. Im glad to hear of your expereince and hope you will return soon.

St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Late night arrival at CLT and this was the closest Marriott with rooms available. I wish I would had the name of the night auditor to share because he was great. I explained that I had a lot of work to do once I got to my room and with an understanding smile he took the time to make a cup of coffee.

Room Tip: Park and register at the front door. Tons of parking in the back but you must have a key card to ent...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind comments. Im very proud of our Night Auditor Tyler and will share your comments with him. I hope we have an opportunity to host you again in the future.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed February 25, 2014

i was one of many unlucky travelers to be stuck in charlotte during a snow/ice storm. i had to transfer from another hotel and the shuttle driver came to pick me up during the storm and delivered me safely to the hotel. from there, the employees could not have been better...they were fantastic. many stayed and spent the night and also kept the bistro restaurant open all day to make sure we all had food since there was no where to go. and, the public areas have a great vibe, great colors, great design and comfortable to spend a few hours.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your kind comments about your experience at The Courtyard Charlotte Billy Graham. I am so proud of the accomplishments of the team during our recent snowstorm. I will be certain to pass along your comments to the team. I hope you will return and enjoy our Carolina Blue skies.

Gatineau, Canada
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stayed here for a night earlier this month when my connecting flight home in Charlotte was cancelled. Hotel was in great condition, up to Courtyard brand specifications, service was wonderful. They kept the restaurant/bar open later than scheduled to accommodate the stranded travelers.

I didn't have to wait more than a couple of minutes from making the reservation until the shuttle showed up, although given the number of flight cancellations at CLT, there were more people waiting for it than the small van could accommodate.

Only negative is that, while close enough to the airport, there is absolutely nothing within walking distance to the hotel. I would definitely stay here again given similar circumstances, but not if I was planning on visiting Charlotte.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for providing feedback from your recent visit to the Marriott Courtyard Charlotte Billy Graham. We are located at a busy intersection of Billy Graham Parkway and South Tryon . We do provide two complimentary shuttle vehicles and will gladly shuttle our guests to/from the airport and several area restaurants including Azteca Mexican Restaurant, Mckoy's Smokehouse, Villa Antonio Italian Restaurant.

We are 6 blocks from the light rail which will take our guests to the Uptown area for the Epicentre, Panthers, Bobcats games and our music venues as well as Carolina Place Mall in Pinville. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit and hope you will return soon.

Corona, California
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Our team stays at the Courtyard Charlotte Bully Graham Parkway several weeks out of the month. I personally stay at Marriot properties 40 weeks out of the year. This hotel is by far one of the Best managed hotels that I stay out. Great location, well maintained, and the Best part is the Staff...Excellent!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Randy R, General Manager at Courtyard Charlotte Airport/Billy Graham Parkway, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you Gil for posting feedback from your experience. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. I will share your comments and be certain to reward the team.