“Plenty of wing flavors to choose....”

Wild Wing Cafe UNCC
Ranked #1,035 of 2,386 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Voted Best Wings in Charlotte
Concord, NC
“Plenty of wing flavors to choose....”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

A better than expected kind of place. Get the 25 wing platter and you get 5 wing sauces. Always have a beer special and there is usually not a wait because the place has so many tables. Enough TV's for Saturday and Sunday football games. Easy parking and always a good experience.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Dave Y

“Love this place”
Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Always good food and good staff, Kiran is the best and his crew takes care of us finger wings rock, Will be back as always!

Huntersville, North Carolina
“Great wings, cold beer and awesome staff!!!!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

I've had several items off their menu besides the wings (which are amazing) and I haven't been disappointed at all!! The burger wraps are killer and the beer selection is awesome as well!! They have lots of great entertainment options on various nights of the week!!! I'd recommend this place to anyone!! Oh, and not to mention the great wing buffet during the day....which is awesome!!! And Tuesdays are buy 8 wings get eight free!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wholesome staff & an eclectic variety of food.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My husband & I stopped here after work one evening & had a great experience. The staff was very friendly & helpful! I like wings but wanted to try something other than that so when I asked the server for suggestions they recommended a summer special, the turkey burger. It was excellent. I realized not only can you get your fix of a variety of wings but you can also opt for healthy choices if that's where your appetite leads you. The restaurant is very clean & easily located, I highly recommend it.

Orlando, Florida
“Wild and wonderful wings”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Went to this wing joint on a break from a conference at the recommendation of the hotel's receptionist. I'd never been to one before (they don't have any in the north) and definitely didn't expect such an awesome variety of flavors on their menu. I opted for the lunch buffet, since my time was limited, and was pleased to find that the flavor varieties were plentiful, hot, delicious and crisp. Had some incredible mac n cheese, tater tots and soup all at a reasonable price. I liked it so much, I came back for the buffet twice more and drinks in the evening. I wish we had one up north and will definitely be back next time I'm in town. Wild wing, I think I love you!