Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South
$89
$82
$149
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Place Charlotte/Arrowood(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$109
$130
$116
Hyatt.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Charlotte-University Place(Charlotte)(Great Value!)
$99
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfire pitgreat hotelindoor poolfull size refrigeratoryogurtextended staycomplimentary breakfastclean hotelstaff was friendlyhome away from homesitting areanice stayeasy accesswould definitely stay here againroom was spaciousenjoyed my stayclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my family for a hockey tournament in Feb 2014. Although it was not our first choice, this hotel worked out great and even accepted our new family pet puppy. The property is nice, with easy access and lots of available parking. The rooms are great with a kitchenette and full size refrig. They have two nice patios and even have outdoor grills so you can do some cost cutting and cook at the hotel. We really enjoyed all the conveniences.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Glittone
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Glittone,

The pleasure is ours to have been able to accommodate your family and pet pup! Thank you for deciding to say with us at Home2 for the first time! I sincerely hope that on your next visit to Charlotte you, your family, and pet pup will return. We appreciate the review and all the value information you’ve provided for future travelers coming to Charlotte!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The hotel, the staff, location and the amenities (gym and pool) are top of the line....the rooms are spacious, appliances, modern, the bed ultra comfortable and the hotel is seriously clean from the hallways, inside of your room and even each entrance and exit is constantly attended....incredible the detail of keeping the hotel clean. The lobby is gorgeous along with the cool fire pit/patio area outside....I have stayed in a lot of hotels in the greater Charlotte area over the past decade and a half and this one might be the best yet.....it rivals the Hyatt Place and House in uptown Charlotte....pricing was also excellent.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
1  Thank vinmarine1

Dear vinmarine1,

THANK YOU so much for your amazing review! We are honored to have you describing us as “close to perfection” when your travels are so extensive. I noticed you’re a senior contributor with TripAdvisor, and your valuable feedback is very much appreciated. We welcome you back to your Home2 in Charlotte anytime!

Reviewed February 26, 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay. The staff is wonderful. The bedding is extremely comfortable. I stay here every time I am in Charlotte. Juan really knows how to take care of his guests. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, whether passing through or staying for an extended period of time.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Dear Casey H,

We appreciate your business! Thank you for this wonderful review of our property. Our team’s number one goal is to make sure our guests have a wonderful hotel experience when visiting Charlotte. I am pleased to know that we provided you this experience. Your business and recommendation is very much appreciated. We look forward to your next Home2 visit!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

Fantastic stay. The bedding is super comfortable. We stay here every time we are in Charlotte. The staff is wonderful and welcoming. I highly recomend this hotel to anyone traveling through. Evan is a addition to this hotel. Hes a keeper.

Room Tip: I like room 411
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Fagles,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how your stay was here at Home2. I am so delighted that my staff gives you a warm welcome and Evan is a great addition to the hotel! Thank you for the recommendation and we can’t wait to see you guys on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Juan

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was a guest the same week the epic ice/snow storm slammed the east coast. The state of North Carolina and the city of Charlotte were in the "bulls eye" and were really slammed. The weather was horrible! So much so that the governor declared a state of emergency! The iced over roads kept myself & other guests inside Home2 Suites at I -77. The Home2 Suites team were real troopers, with Juan, Cynthia and Kareem being EXCEPTIONAL! Their actions spoke volumes, saying safety & customer comfort were their primary focus! Even though there was limited staff, with a "full " hotel, the hotel continued to be clean, trash cleared ,clean linens provided and breakfast continued to be served. The team went car-to-car, in their parking lot, placing windshield wipers in the vertical position, so they wouldn't freeze onto the windshield. Home2 is in a business complex with two other hotels, a bank and a 4 story office building. However, Home2 was the 1st and only, to shovel the snow & clear the ice on their sidewalks & in their parking lot. Keeping all of us safe, when we did venture out. Throughout it all the Home2 team was ALWAYS polite, ALWAYS smiling, ALWAYS wanting to know what more they could do for their guests! Home2 will be my FIRST and ONLY choice for any return trips to Charlotte.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank G8rHome

Dear G8rHome,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy we were able to make sure you guys were as comfortable as possible! I will be sure to show my team this awesome response and we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did! It is our pleasure to help in any way possible and we can’t wait to see you guys on your next trip to Charlotte, NC. Thanks again!

Juan