“Clean and Excellent!!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Greenville, SC
“Clean and Excellent!!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I was so pleasantly surprised at this room. I have a young crawling child and it was perfect for her to be able to get around. The entire room was completely spotless. I was even comfortable with her crawling on the floor as it seemed so sanitized. The beds we so comfortable and the kitchen was amazing. The front desk people were so kind and helpful and even offered to help me with my bags as I was carrying in my baby. Juan, the Manager, was very helpful and made sure everything was perfect with the stay. My only regret was that I was not able to stay longer!! I will always stay here for future Charlotte trips. The best hotel in the area in my opinion.

Room Tip: The cleanliness is unmatched. Very very clean hotel. New and modern looking, too.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Tori M
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Tori M,

Thank you so much for letting us know how your stay was here at Home2! We are delighted you felt comfortable in the rooms and that my team was kind and helpful. It was great meeting you and we definitely wanted your stay to be as comfortable as possible especially with a little one. Thanks again for taking the time to give us an awesome review we really appreciate it and we can’t wait to see you on your next trip to Charlotte!

Juan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Stayed here for a week with two toddlers....loved our stay...beautiful room.. very spacious and very clean...the staff were very friendly and helpful...overall had a wonderful experience... Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Nextlifegreat,

Thank you for your kind words. I am so pleased you and your family loved your stay here at Home2. My team and I appreciate you taking the time to give us some positive feedback! We are so glad you had a wonderful experience and we do hope to see you back soon!

CORAL SPRINGS
Reviewed February 10, 2014

It is always a pleasure to be greeted like you are a guest at someones home! This hotel is awesome and their team expecially Lindsey are the best! The welcome experience sets them appart from all others.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Dear Michael S.,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some positive feedback! I am very pleased my team was friendly and inviting. I am so glad you had a great experience here at Home2 and we would love to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Hotel presented well but you will go hungry if you eat the continetal breakfast. Walls were thin so could be very noisy at times. over all not a bad hotel would stay agian but try to get an end room to limit the 1am hook up noise.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to give Home2Suites a review. We always appreciate hearing our guest’s feedback to help improve guest satisfaction. I apologize the breakfast did not have enough food for you to enjoy. We value your opinion and that is something we definitely can take back to our brand. We would love to have you back on your next trip to Charlotte to give us another try! Thanks again!

Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Experience the best in hospitality service that is comparable to any 5 Star Hotels in the country. The place is just sooooo convenient to everything, the lobby is so clean and homey, the rooms are sooo comfortably nice and beautiful and the hotel services and staff are simply amazing! We would definitely recommend Home 2 Suites to everyone who just simply wants the best of everything! Every centavo is worth it!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Elfaito R.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our hotel and staff a positive review! We are so glad your experience was comfortable and thank you so much for the recommendation! I am please you enjoyed the comfy room and glad my staff could give you amazing service. Thanks again for your kind words! It means a lot to us and we would love to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My friends and I were extremely pleased with Home2 Suites. I'm a loyal Hilton Honors member, and this was the first time I've stayed in one of these properties. This location is about 1-2 years old. It is bright, modern, and has great colorful décor throughout. The rooms were spacious, the refrigerator is large, there are dishes, utensils, cookware, and a dishwasher. There was plenty of desk and counter space. There is an outdoor firepit in the front of the hotel, and a patio with tables and umbrellas in the back. The continental breakfast is the standard waffles, cereal, yogurt, fruit, etc.

The suggestion I have is to put a hook behind the bathroom door. There are short hooks on the bathroom wall that are just long enough for washcloths; I'd prefer towel racks. We look forward to staying in another Home2 Suites in the future.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank AmethystAgent
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Dear AmethystAgent,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at Home2Suites with us! We appreciate your loyalty to Hilton and we are so glad you decided to give Home2 a try! I am delighted to hear you were please with the amenities we have in the suites. We will definitely take your suggestion for the towel racks back to our brand as we are always trying to improve guest satisfaction. With us still being a new brand we are always looking for feedback from our guests. Thanks again for your wonderful review and we hope to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC.

Valenzuela, Philippines
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 6 weeks and I felt that I never left home.

The place is clean, secured and cozy. The bed was soft and they clean the room everyday. The breakfast was also great! Got a lot of choices.

All the staff are friendly and accommodating.Evan and Betzaida never fail to greet you with a smile.

Definitely your second home!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Cindy1222
Dear Cindy1222,

Thank you so much for your kind words and it means a lot to us that you considered us your second home for 6 weeks! I am pleased to hear my staff especially Evan and Betzaida were friendly and accommodating. I will have to share this review with my team! Please let us know if you need help with any upcoming reservations. We would love to have you back on your next visit to Charlotte, NC.