“What a great place! ”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Huntsville, Alabama
“What a great place! ”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this hotel for anyone. It is clean and very convenient to the Charlotte airport. I had a fantastic experience whole checking in. The gentleman at the front desk (I forgot his name but he was working the evening of 1/10) was very friendly and professional. He was a great example of what good customer service should be like. I will stay again, for sure.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Kilgome
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear Kilgome,

Thank you for your positive feedback about your current stay with us at Home2. I am very glad to hear my staff was friendly and professional and that you had a fantastic experience! We appreciate you taking the time to write us an awesome review and we can’t wait to see you back on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Juan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Bluffton, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Staff could not be friendlier. The minute you walk in you are greeted with a smile. The lobby is bright and cheerful. Coffee is 24/7. The rooms are spacious and always very well kept. Would advise everyone to stay here.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Linda P
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Linda P,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some positive feedback! We are so glad we can be your “Home away from Home”! I am delighted you enjoyed my staff and our amenities. We appreciate your review and we hope you come to see us on your next visit to Charlotte, NC!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

From check in to check out this was a fantastic experience. Suite was huge, enough space for 3 adults, 2 children and a dog and we never once got in each others space :) Technology to the hilt and facilities second to none. Definitely an A+ on our list of places to stay. Do yourself a favour and choose this chain if you have the option!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank bonnief346
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your experience was at Home2Suites in Charlotte! We appreciate your positive feedback and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. I am delighted to hear our suite was spacious enough for your family. Thanks again for the kind words and we hope to see you guys on your next trip to Charlotte, NC.

Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My family and I stayed 2 nights at this beautiful hotel. We had no complaints, staff and room were wonderful. I could leave it at that, but I wish to say more....

Evan and Karriem were excellent at check-in. Both greeted us with smiles, warmth, and a genuine pleasant demeanor. All questions were answered accurately and extra requests, like blankets, and toothbrushes, etc, were granted quickly and in a friendly manner. I loved the way they seemed to be glad to have us.

Upon our request, Evan cheerily snapped our picture with my Ipad (did a great job, too.)

Jessica was very instrumental in helping us find a splendid list of Caribbean food restaurants. We chose one and enjoyed a scrumptious meal. (Thanks, Jessica!)

The housekeeper brought us fresh towels and by the way, the room was SO CLEAN when we checked in. The shower had attached shampoo and bath soap dispensers. THAT was so cool!

Lindsay was friendly, and helpful with our request for extra Kleenex.

These four were the only front desk personnel we encountered. They helped make our stay an excellent one.

We came to Charlotte to celebrate New Year's Eve, but we enjoyed the room so much I HAD to take time to comment. This is a wonderful hotel...the room was clean, quiet, roomy, and superb. I love the comfortable bed, chair, and the table on wheels perfectly served our needs as a dinner table, and a game table. My children, wife, and I had plenty of room to move around in.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Reggie S,

Thank you for your kind words about the hotel and especially my staff. I am delighted you and your family had a good stay here with us at Home2 in Charlotte, NC. I have taken this response back to my staff and we are all pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again for taking the time to give our hotel and staff some positive feedback and we hope to see you and your family on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were very surprised and happy to find the staff and the hotel itself so nice. We had never stayed at a Home 2 Suites before but would definately stay there again. It is pet friendly which is a plus for us. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The room was very clean and spacious. Overall it was a wonderful experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted you had a wonderful experience here at Home2Suites in Charlotte, NC. We are glad you decided to stay with us and I am pleased you enjoyed the hotel and my staff! We appreciate you taking the time to give us a positive response and we hope to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This hotel was not fancy, but had great amenities. There was a dog walk area for our dog to use complete with pooper bags and trash collection. Although this was our first stay at a Home2 suites, we would stay here again and recommend it to others. The kitchen amenities in the room were great. Although we did not use it, the hotel even had grills available to cook on.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Dear Metzie33703,

Thanks for choosing to stay at Home2 in Charlotte and we appreciate you taking time to let us know how your stay was! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the walking trail equipped with our trash bags and the kitchen amenities. Thanks and again we would love to have you back on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This hotel is impressive. First, the customer service is exceptional - Karriem ( front desk) , Marsha ( breakfast staff), and Evan ( front desk) took great care of us. We couldn't want for a better staff.
Second, our room which was a King studio was amazing. It had a full kitchen and for 4 of us was quite spacious and very affordable. We used our AAA discount. Our next trip to Charlotte we will definitely be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear AlliKatAsh,

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to give us a positive review. I am so glad my staff took great care of you guys and I am delighted the room was spacious enough for all four of you! I have taken this response back to my team and we hope you guys will come see us on your next visit to Charlotte, NC!