“Excellent value - I will be back!”

Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South
Ranked #14 of 178 Hotels in Charlotte
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Nice spacious rooms, friendly staff, well priced, and an excellent self-serve breakfast bar which provides an excellent start to the day for a travelling business person. I finally tried the home made waffles this morning....excellent.

Room Tip: No restaurant on the premises but plenty nearby. I also discovered a local restaurant delivers with...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear ImpatientGuy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted to hear you had a comfortable stay and that you got to try our waffles! They have been a great addition to our breakfast and we are so glad to hear your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to tell us a little about your stay and we hope to see you back on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

There are newer reviews for Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South

Reviewed October 30, 2013

This trip was a combination business that extended to leisure. Arrived on a Wednesday night and staying until Sunday. We had a 1 BR Suite. The room is huge. Plenty of storage for those extended stays. At least 42" flat screens located in both rooms. Over 50 cable channels. Both HBO and Showtime. Full sized fridge and microwave. Plates, bowls, glasses, mugs. Carpet on floors in Living Room and Bedroom. Tile on entry, kitchen, dining, and bathroom. Full sized shower (no tub). Dual flush toilet. AC/Heat Unit in both living room and bedroom. Because the unit was pretty loud, we used the living room unit to condition the space. The room holds heat very well and we had the AC on all nights. Even though it was 30 degrees outside. Indoor pool (out of order during this trip), outdoor fire pit (smokers paradise). Breakfast was not the greatest. Denny's, Chili's, and Sonny's nearby. Grocery store probably 3 miles away. I liked the hotel overall. My conference was 1/2 mile away. I walked to and from. Great value. Interstate nearby to get you downtown (Uptown) fast.

1  Thank KevOz

Dear KevOz,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We are glad to hear you liked our hotel here in Charlotte, NC. We are always trying to improve our guest experience so every detail is a great help. I do apologize about the inconvenience of the pool being out of order and it has been addressed. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope to see you guys on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

As I have come to expect with Hilton hotels, this hotel was great! It was clean, modern, and conveniently located in Charlotte, NC. All of the hotel staff were extremely professional and helpful (a special thank you to the evening manager who was there when we arrived; she was very nice and helpful). As I was travelling with family (including children), this made for a great hotel. The room was spacious with plenty of storage space, seating, and tables. Also, the kitchenette is really a nice feature. Really comfortable queen sized beds and super comfy linens. All in all, it made for a really nice home away from home. I highly recommend this hotel to other travelers visiting Charlotte, NC.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Gloria R,

We are delighted we could be your home away from home. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us some positive feedback and I will be sure to show my team! We are so glad you had a comfortable stay and we hope to see you guys on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Home2 was one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at - it was clean, fresh decor, and had a very well thought out space in the suite. My suite had a kitchenette that was well appointed and a roll-away table that could be used for dining or for working. There were lots and lots of outlets (great for the business traveler) and good lighting. The internet connection was very sluggish - and that's my only complaint.

1  Thank Ucancallmead
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are delighted to hear our suite had all the amenities you needed. We do apologize for the inconvenience of the internet connection. It has been brought to my attention and addressed appropriately. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and that you chose to stay with us! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is the first time I have stayed in a Home2 property. The checking in process was very smooth. The rooms are huge with minimalist furnishings and decor. The bed was very comfortable. The plug for the sink was inoperable - this was the only problem encountered. We did not stay for breakfast so I can not comment on that aspect of the stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Mr. Forbes,

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how your stay was. We are delighted your check-in went smoothly and glad you enjoyed the comfort of our beds. We do apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced. It was brought to our attention and addressed immediately. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Excellent environment and staff. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone, the room has a lot of space with up to date appliances and decor. The facility has an indoor pool with laundry that doesn't break your pocket like other hotels to do laundry. The work out facility was always clean daily.

Dear Kevin I,

Thanks so much for taking the time to give us some positive feedback. I am delighted that we provided you with a pleasant environment and we are very glad you got to enjoy some of our amenities. Thanks again and we hope to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

With a family of six, we had plenty of room for all of us! The service was outstanding. Overall, a great value. This location is away from the noise of the city, but convenient to everything Charlotte has to offer. We were 10 minutes from Carowinds, and 10 minutes from the Music Factory.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Dear Billy D,

Thanks for your kind words! I am delighted to hear our service was great and you guys had a comfortable stay. I am so glad the room had enough space for all of you as well. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay! Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Charlotte!