“Ammenities”

GreenLeadersSilver level
New Bern, United States
“Ammenities”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

One of the best hotel I have stayed in. Loved the fire pit outside. Great place to relax and unwind. Kitchen amenities were great. Make you feel at home. Small problem not resolved properly by the late night front desk person but resolved by the morning staff which was wonderful. I book another stay. It will be my go to place in Charlotte.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Dear Miriam A.,

Thanks for your positive response! We are so glad you got to enjoy some of our amenities such as the fire pit and our kitchen amenities. I’m glad we got everything resolved and that we could make you feel at home! We look forward to seeing you on your next stay! Thanks again!

Juan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Surfside Beach, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This was the most spectacular and relaxing stay we have ever experienced. It was so close to the Bank Of America Stadium, where we were attending our first Pro Football Game with the Carolina Panthers. We live in Surfside Beach (Myrtle Beach) , S.C. We originally had planned to stay at Hilton Garden Inn Downtown, however our price budget was not in their range. So the gal we spoke with their referred us to Home2 Suites. It was everything she described and more. This has become "Our Home Away from Home from now on"...... We will always stay here. And it will be at least 2 times a year. So thank you for offering such a luxurious place with all the amenities
and convenience for Restaurants and so convenient to where we were going. The staff was so delightful, pleasant, helpful, and very well informed. It was just a "super" experience. Thanks to you " this is our Home # 2.". !

Sincerely, Denise Keith & Jeff Borries
1851 Colony Drive 5-A
Surfside Beach, S.C. 29575

Room Tip: Rooms are so spacious, and especially the higher up rooms will be better for less noise of air condt...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Denise K,

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so delighted you enjoyed your stay! Thanks so much for giving Home2Suites in Charlotte a try and so glad we can be your “Home #2!” I will definitely show my team this response and we are grateful for you to take the time and let us know how your stay was! Thanks again and we can’t wait to see you on your next trip to Charlotte!

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed October 21, 2013

It is a very nice looking hotel. Very clean and it has a nice pool area. I only have a few complaints. 1. It took a long time for the shower to heat up. We had to leave it running a couple of minutes. 2. The air unit was loud. 3. The walls are to thin. As well as the bldg. structure. We could hear every foot step above us (especially high heels on the tile floor). We were lucky to be under very noisy people!!! @ about 4 a.m. we couldn't sleep and had to complain 3 times :[
Aside from the complaints, it was a nice stay!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Dear TVLR2013,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was at Home2. We sincerely apologize about the water temperature, A/C unit, and noise. These issues were addressed and handled immediately. We appreciate your feedback and we hope you will give Home2 another try in the near future. Thanks again!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

The facilities were very nice and well kept.....surprised ay how much room there was within the rooms.....free comp. breakfast and all. No issues whatsoever. Def. Recommended! Thanks Juan for everything.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear NDKnott27,

Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad you enjoyed our property and that you chose to stay with us. Thanks for taking the time to give us some positive feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you as our guest again.

Duhram, United States
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Cynthia at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. Thank you. The accomodations were clean, comfortable, with a very gracious kitchen. My favorite part was the room darkening shade-- unique and very much appreciated. We didn't have to hang up our over-curtain room darkening sheet for a change. We would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

1 Thank Jamie R
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Jamie R,

Thanks for your kind words! I will definitely pass this nice message along to Cynthia. We are delighted that you enjoyed your accommodations here at Home2Suites in Charlotte, NC especially the window shade! Thanks again and we hope to see you on your next trip to Charlotte, NC!

Central Florida
Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had a great stay at the Home2 Suites on a business trip to Charlotte, NC in August. It was a very clean new facility, and a new class of accommodation for Hilton's line. I stay nearly exclusively with Hilton, and generally am treated extremely well.

I came back to my room after a LONG day, and found steam cleaning of the room's carpets in progress. No problem, until I walked into my room, and took off my shoes and walked around, only to find WET carpet! I was not terribly concerned but I did call downstairs to talk to advise the staff, only to find a "ho hum" audit clerk on duty, that really did not want to hear it. I expect better from hilton, and at LEAST SOME attempt at notification that work will be in progress in your room.

I will also note, that multiple doors were propped open with little supervision (no hilton staff present), and the work was being done by some we will say shady looking vendors.

Other than that issue, I would be back to try it again.

I expect better.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Dear Travelbug478,

We sincerely apologize for your experience at Home2. Our goal is to make our guests feel safe, welcomed, and appreciated. Thank you for this review. We will use it to train our team, and ensure that the any future Carpet Cleaning Company hired will uphold the safety policies and procedures that are in place at Home2 Suites by Hilton. Once again, we appreciate your feedback and sincerely hope you will give us another chance in the future!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed October 4, 2013

As other reviewers have stated, the rooms are very spacious, well equipped and the cleanliness is above average. The staff was very accommodating. Stayed for 6 nights and enjoyed it! Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank jsloan_mmc
Juan T, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Charlotte I-77 South, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear jsloan_mmc,

Thank you for your kind words! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at Home2Suites in Charlotte, NC. It is great to hear you enjoyed the rooms and that my staff was accommodating. Thanks again and we can’t wait to see you back on your next visit to Charlotte!