“More for my husband”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“More for my husband”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

My husband is a NASCAR fan and wouldn't not be able to live with himself if he didn't stop by on our way out of the city to visit the complex. I thought that it was amazing, but I am not much of a race fan. The staff was helpful and friendly. Needless to say, we did go shopping while we were there. The museum is really cool. I would recommend it!

Visited January 2013

Columbus, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“HMS - Simply the Best”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to Hendrick Motorsports several times.....being a 48 fan, I had to go and check out the place.......Awesome, seeing all of Jimmie's trophies etc., sight to see......I have attended several fan events there too, they know how to treat your right.......the Gift Shop and Museum are top notch.......the grounds are beautiful and very well kept......

Visited October 2012
Weston, Florida
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Love for Speed”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My friends and I went to the museum/store. Still pretty cool. Need to go back and go into the other buildings, from what I hear its free admission. Go JJ #48!!!

Visited March 2013
columbus
80 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Can't see anything”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Went there to see shop - and can't really see anything! Have cars, trophies, etc and that is it.

Gift Shop is nice - clean restrooms.

Bought a race used tire from 5-time's car that went to Martinsville last year.

Visited April 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
204 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,026 helpful votes
“Good NASCAR history and current activity”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The 25 plus years and 200 plus wins of Hendrick are all on display in the museum and the four shops for their current drivers are well worth the time.

This is a big complex with lots to see.

We started in the museum and spent about an hour plus looking at the cars on display and seeing all the history. I think they do a good job incorporating the history in the gift shop. I never felt pressure to buy anything and we did not. But we sure enjoyed looking at all the items on display.

With three drivers who have won 10 total Cup championships is very impressive.

There were doing pit crew training when we were there so we went around back of the museum / gift shop to watch that for a few minutes.

Then it was off to the 5 / 24 shop where there was more to see. This is not the best shop for viewing what goes on but it is decent. And if you are a fan of either of these cars you will enjoy it.

The final stop for us was the 48/88 shop. This shop has the office of Mr. H so that is a cool thing for me since I respect him as a business man and person.

It is neat to see the fence they have in front of the shop viewing area that is used to film commercials. They say it saves money because they can film a commercial like it is on a racetrack without leaving the shop. Kind of cool "behind the scenes" information.

Visited August 2012