“Worth a return visit”

Dining options: Reservations
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Worth a return visit”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

We ate here because I had a restaurant.com certificate. It was a good choice. Food was fresh and delicious. The service was prompt and amiable. There are many menu choices I would like to try, so a return visit will be in order.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank CarlyCMS

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Recently visited EMZY for the first time. We had a late night dinner so the restaurant was not crowded, just a couple of other couples and parties at tables. Nice dim lights so a nice place for a dinner date. He has the Sexy Salmon roll and another roll and I had the Salmon platter. Both dishes were excellent. Enough for take home. We also had dessert. I had the cheesecake! This restaurant is highly recommended whenever in uptown Charlotte.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank CrysTil
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good food at decent price”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Mostly visit this place for lunch. The food menu is simple, which makes it easy to choose the item fast (especially during a rush lunch hour). The sushi menu is more extensive with a lot of options.

The service can be slow at times, but the food is good. I have tried almost all the dishes on the menu and all of them are equally good, though my favorite would be the Treasure-In-A-Pot.

Orders can sometime get messed up, so do check the packages if you have ordered something for to-go.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank pinlay
Orlando, Florida
“Food is great but so slowwww”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have eaten here for lunch about a half dozen times. It is always so slow. Part of it is that the servers are not well trained at and and part is that it can get packed for lunch.

The food is great though. Everything from noodles to lettuce wraps to the sushi has always been excellent.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank vtoria981
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great food and atmosphere, just needs more patrons.”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

First visit to Emzy last weekend and my wife and I loved the sushi! It was a little weird when we arrived around 7:45 on a Saturday night and the place was dead. I was worried the food might not be good, but I have to say that everything was great! We both eat sushi all the time and we had some of the best sushi here at Emzy. I am not sure why the place was packed out with patrons. The atmosphere is trendy and cool, the wait staff was friendly and the food great. I have to assume that the location, not near Trade and Tryon or the Epicenter, are the only reason it was mostly empty. Well, that is a shame. If you like sushi, this place is not to be missed. We loved the Drunken Shrimp Roll, and especially loved the Sweet 18 Roll! It's a bit pricey at $16, but the Sweet 18 was worth every penny! The Spicy Tuna Ball small plate was excellent as well. If you're a fan of sushi, I would recommend Emzy for sur

• Visited June 2013