“Fabulous Pizza and Fun atmosphere!”

Libretto's Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen
Ranked #1,391 of 2,468 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 18, 2012

While fairly new to the Charlotte area, this restaurant is a must try! It's newly renovated with a fresh, open atmosphere, amazing bar and fabulous patio. The franchise originates from

The pizza dough and sauce are made on the premise and have a huge selection of different types of pizza. Al's also has pastas, salads, sandwiches, and calzones. The pizza and calzones are my personal favorites while some of my friends rave about the Manicotti. They have pasta night on Mondays, trivia on Tuesdays (a personal favorite), and great bar specials on Thursdays.

It's a great place for friends, families or a casual date. I highly recommend. Prices are very reasonable too.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

The $1 wine specials on Thursdays were enough to get us in the door...and surprisingly, the wine isn't horrible (it's not as bad as two-buck-chuck). The food is good - I have gone a few times and each time the food has progressively been better. It's a great place to go with friends - we love to sit on the patio!

Reviewed May 10, 2012

I don't like pizza, and I still love this place! My house is a B&B so when i have guests in town, I typically go out and having recently received a flyer about this grand opening, I thought why not go see what they have done to the place. First, I love the bar! My friends and I watched the Derby, Wells and Nascar all at the same time! The bar is very open and is all glass so you can see outdoors...and even has a veranda outside so you can overlook the huge patio area just beneath!

I tried and liked the veggie pizza....loved the fried mushrooms...and loved the philly cheese steak flatbread...and my all time favorite is the Greek Chicken Salad! Yum.

My only complaint is I wish they offered a better selection of wine...even if they sold it by the bottle only. Cheap wine just kills me...or maybe not, considering I have eaten or at least had a drink at Al's for 6 out of the last 7 days?

What can I say? just around the corner, easy to get parking, great food prices, and very friendly staff!

1  Thank madison l