“Good food, $1 wine and yuenglings on Thursday!”

Libretto's Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Libretto's Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #919 of 2,376 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Charlotte, NC
“Good food, $1 wine and yuenglings on Thursday!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

The $1 wine specials on Thursdays were enough to get us in the door...and surprisingly, the wine isn't horrible (it's not as bad as two-buck-chuck). The food is good - I have gone a few times and each time the food has progressively been better. It's a great place to go with friends - we love to sit on the patio!

• Visited May 2012

charlotte
“I don't like pizza! But I love this place!”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

I don't like pizza, and I still love this place! My house is a B&B so when i have guests in town, I typically go out and having recently received a flyer about this grand opening, I thought why not go see what they have done to the place. First, I love the bar! My friends and I watched the Derby, Wells and Nascar all at the same time! The bar is very open and is all glass so you can see outdoors...and even has a veranda outside so you can overlook the huge patio area just beneath!

I tried and liked the veggie pizza....loved the fried mushrooms...and loved the philly cheese steak flatbread...and my all time favorite is the Greek Chicken Salad! Yum.

My only complaint is I wish they offered a better selection of wine...even if they sold it by the bottle only. Cheap wine just kills me...or maybe not, considering I have eaten or at least had a drink at Al's for 6 out of the last 7 days?

What can I say? just around the corner, easy to get parking, great food prices, and very friendly staff!

• Visited May 2012