“Always a good time.”
Review of Carowinds

Carowinds
Ranked #10 of 180 things to do in Charlotte
More attraction details
Owner description: A mecca of family fun, this 105-acre theme/water park features rides that thrill and live entertainment.
Princeton, North Carolina
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Always a good time.”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I am a frequent visitor since I don't live to far away. The roller coasters are good the newer ones are the best. During Scareowinds it is even better because you can ride the coasters at night.

Of course just like any attraction the food is a bit over priced. But there is a Wendy's, Crackle Barrel, & KFC right by the park.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank MotorcycleCCTraveler

• Turkish first
Charlotte, North Carolina
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Love this place”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

We love coming here. The park is clean, the employees pleasant and there are great rides for all. My kids, 3 and 6, have plenty of rides for their enjoyment and there are a lot of thrill rides for my wife and I. We just bought season passes for the upcoming season, can't wait to go.

Visited September 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Carowinds”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The best time to go is during the weekdays (mon-thurs) when everyone else is at work because all the lines are super short! This place is a great place for a date. I've been coming every single year since I was a kid and now I work there as a ride associate and it is so fun.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank Rebecca B
Fort Mill, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“like felling your stomach in year throat”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

i love carowinds we get season pass every year. my fav rollercoster would be the nighthawk and intimidator this is the best pace to spend your summer

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ashlan y
Strasbourg, France
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Parc”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We came a few times in this amazing parc and enjoyed it every time. We love the Intimidator, it is my favorite! The lack of decor and animation might be the only negative. I recommend it for everybody.

Visited May 2013