“Friendly spot- great food and value”
Review of Fitzgerald's

Fitzgerald's
Ranked #184 of 2,467 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: College St
Transit: Free Parking from 5:00pm-3:00am at the 5th St Parking Garage with Validation
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Very reasonably priced- good steaks and seafood. Located on a side street right in the middle of town. Service was terrific. My rib-eye was large and cooked to perfection and complete dinner was $17.99. Can't beat that! They also accept Restaurant.com certificates.

Reviewed October 28, 2012

If you want to take friends out uptown Charlotte Fitzgeralds is a fun place good food great atmosphere and right in the middle of all the fun of uptown..

Reviewed October 21, 2012

On a Sunday night at 9pm, food options in Charlotte NC are limited. A colleague had recommended a Brazilian steakhouse, which was just closing when we came by. Two other places were closing or closed as well. So we just went into the Irish pub because we needed some food urgently. I have never been in a noiser place. A football game was on, Pittsburg vs. Cincinnati, and since the audience obviously favored the Pittsburgh Steelers, Pierogies were recommended to us as a starter. As a main course, both my colleague and I chose wild Atlantic shrimps with spinach and bacon on cheese grit. I must admit that I had been prejudced about grit, only ever having heard about it in Tom Lehrer's song,
"Yes, for paradise the Southland is my nominee.
Jes' give me a ham hock and a grit of hominy."
But it turned out to be like a slightly heavier version of polenta that blended well with the sauteed shrimp and bacon with spinach. We both had two large glasses of Guinness and left the pub filled and happy. I think Pittsburgh lost, but that was of less concern to us.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stopped in for a quick drink during our visit to Charlotte. I had Killian's on tap and a small salad and my mother-in-law had Pinot Grigio. The waitress was friendly and took our photo for us.

1  Thank TLSpeas
Reviewed October 16, 2012

we discovered this is a great place to watch football! If you are a fan. We popped in for a drink and stayed for quite a while! The crowd was a lot of fun and the service was great.
Loved the southern hospitality.