“An ecclectic, hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Krazy Fish

Krazy Fish
Ranked #181 of 2,352 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, NC
“An ecclectic, hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

The food here is amazing. Service is great, I always get the pork roti with the Jamaican curry, and mac and cheese, SO good. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but don't judge a book by its cover.

Charlotte NC
“I wouldn't wear a ball gown here but I would come hungry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Shrimp n Grits Red curry, Mussels, salt/pepper wings, all very good and yummy. Lobster Bisque is amazing. Fun great staff, fast service I'm a regular now. We go weekly.
Oh, the cornbread is YUMMMM.. touch of Jalepeno is perfect! Decor is insane, I am sure you can contribute to the vast array of eclectic decor. I think I will start wall of lost keys! The Charlotte version of Wall of lost keys I started @ UCM museum Abita Springs LA. look for it!

• Visited December 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Yum, yum and yummm!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Absolutely amazing! Food was excellent...Service was superb...Prices couldn't be beat! The salt and pepper wings are a must have! We will definitely be back.

Smithfield, North Carolina
“Where the Locals Go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were in Charlotte for one night and asked a friend who lives there to recommend a restaurant. After going through the menus of all of the restaurants, we decided to try Krazy Fish, and I am so glad we did! It doesn't look like much, one of my friends even described it as "eating at what looks like a yard sale," but it's fun and funky with all sorts of krazy fish inside. When we pulled into the parking lot and saw all of the cars and then all of the locals inside, we knew we had chosen a gem.

Our group of five was quickly seated with menus and drinks. The only problem we had was deciding what to order -- everything sounded so good. Our waitress was awesome, and was so patient with our many questions about the menu and what she would recommend. Our meals arrived quickly and we dove right in. We ended up with two krazy burgers with squash casserole and macaroni and cheese as the sides, one order of buffalo fried shrimp tacos with jalapeno cheddar cheese grits souffle on the side, one order of fried shrimp with squash casserole, and one order of lobster, pasta and salad. None of us were at all disappointed! We each tried some of everything and it was all great! My favorites were the buffalo fried shrimp tacos and the jalapeno cheddar cheese grits souffle, both had excellent flavor.

Charlotte, NC
“Awesome fish tacos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Fantastic fish tacos half price Monday thru Friday. Can't wait to try the other menu items. Service was fast and attentive.