“Great place”

Harry's Grille & Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Harry's Grille & Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 2,448 Restaurants in Charlotte
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-485 Exit 1
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Sat at the bar both visits and enjoyed a beer, appetizer and then dinner one night. Within walking distance from the hotel.
Bar staff was great!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The "bistro steak" was excellent, and the brussel sprouts were the best I've ever had. Great service. Crab cakes had a little too much bread filling for my taste, but overall an excellent meal.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We took guests our for a birthday celebration and were not disappointed. The menu at Harry's is unique in a lot of ways but the servers accommodated us by answering all of our questions patiently. They described in detail any menu item we were curious about and made suggestions as well. They even made changes after conferring with the chef which made our experience fantastic.

1  Thank mauten85
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Enjoyed this Irish Pub very much. Walking distance from the Hitlon Garden Inn. Great beer selection. Food available. The bartenders were charming and friendly. Good gathering spot.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Loved the atmosphere! The food was good and even came back within the four days I was in town. We sat at the bar one night and I wish I rembered the bartenders name; great guy.