“Yumm”

Add it.
Boneheads
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Fresh seafood and chicken, grilled and awesome. Love this place. We come here at least once a week for a healthy and delicious meal. Also offer fresh tacos and salads. The side salad is good size with lots of add ons. Haven't tried the salad entrees or their sandwiches. Can't get enough of the grilled salmon. Generous portions.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I eat here about three times a month. Quick service, consistent quality skills on the grill, just-right seasonings and fresh salads keep us coming back. We typically go for fish or shrimp, but the chicken is very good and portions are large. The Boneheads Shrimp appetizer is one of a handful of fried items and it's a decadent splurge. Clientele spans the whole demographic of the Ballantyne/Piper Glen/Blakeney area in south Charlotte.

Reviewed May 3, 2012

I eat here often. Fresh salads, great grilled chicken, grilled shrimp, grilled fish. The house salad is my favorite. Prices are good. Staff is friendly. Outside seating by the fountain is nice. On the weekends there is usually music during the warm months.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

One of my favorite places in Ballantyne and I take everyone I know there and they always love it. They have excellent fish and shrimp (I haven't tried the chicken) and all at a great price.